VIFP gift headphones

gamecockinnc

I apologize to you coevan for offending you with my happiness. I was raised to appreciate gifts so it doesn't take a lot to make me happy.

I agree, I have headphones that blow this guy's "QC 15's" out of the water but I dont go flaunting them around. But you know what they say with Bose " No highs, no lows, must be bose"

Watch out we have a bad a$$ over here.

What does this even mean? You can't wear 2 sets of headphones at the same time. I love listening to music, ear buds in the gym, headsets are too bulky and headsets on aircraft. I just don't think of listening to music is fun. It sounds like none of you ever owned headsets or earbuds, it's not such a novel concept.

"I apologize to you coevan for offending you"

how did you offend me, I never said anything that could remotely be seen as offensive. I did not need 4 headsets and left them on the ship. Why is everyone making a federal case out of this?

What does this even mean? You can't wear 2 sets of headphones at the same time. I love listening to music, ear buds in the gym, headsets are too bulky and headsets on aircraft. I just don't think of listening to music is fun. It sounds like none of you ever owned headsets or earbuds, it's not such a novel concept.

"I apologize to you coevan for offending you"

how did you offend me, I never said anything that could remotely be seen as offensive. I did not need 4 headsets and left them on the ship. Why is everyone making a federal case out of this?

Because you had to say how you had QC15's and how much better they are. Your attitude stinks. BTW dude Bose are not that good. My Bowers and Wilkins P9's will blow your headphones out of the water. So stop with your Im too good for $10 headphone attitude.

I would love to have a blanket or cup or even the packing cubes that we got a few years ago. I have wireless ear buds, so I'm not sure I would use headphones. I guess I could give them to my grandkids. Or maybe keep them with my computer & plug them in to those speakers. Oh well, I guess we'll get what we get & we won't throw a fit!

Because you had to say how you had QC15's and how much better they are. Your attitude stinks. BTW dude Bose are not that good. My Bowers and Wilkins P9's will blow your headphones out of the water. So stop with your Im too good for $10 headphone attitude.

too funny, and you did the exact same thing. No doubt noise cancelling Bose are much better than the headsets Carnival is offering. I'm sure your Bower's and Wilkens P9's are much better than any bodies. I was not bragging at all, was stating a fact. BTW, never heard of B & W P9's, but I'm sure they are more expensive as well

Dumb question. I have only sailed with Carnival once about 9 years ago. I know I have a VIFP number but that's it. What level of VIFP receives a gift? What are the different levels?
Look on the carnival website under the vifp, there's 4 levels can't really recall what they are, but the website will tell you.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Forums mobile app

My four headsets were left in the cabin on purpose. I have to ask, how are headsets fun? I have Bose QC 15, a different league than CCL's $10 headset. We were going to "regift" them for Christmas, but my wife thought that would be tacky.

Can't reasonably expect Carnival to give out the kind of headsets you spent big money on and invested in for yourself. It's fine if you didn't want them, but I don't think it would have been tacky to re-gift them. You could have simply given them away to someone onboard. Or taken them home and been honest and told someone that they were a gift and you already had headphones and didn't need them. I know I have two sets of headphones - one cheap pair I use all the time and another pair of wireless beats that I use less frequently. But since you guys left all 4 pairs there, the room steward will probably think you forgot them and mail them to you. You could have also nicely asked for something else at guest services.

I'm sure all of us have gotten gifts we really didn't want or need, but I would never just leave something where it was given in total disregard. There were other options. Just sayin'.

I'm pretty sure they would not mail them to you if left in the room. We left a toothbrush charger and an electrical tap/usb charger once. When I called Carnival, I was told that IF it was turned in, it would be returned at a cost of $20 each. It was cheaper for me just to re-purchase the items on Amazon.

Another option if you don't need them is to use them for a white elephant gift exchange. We do one at our work Christmas party every year and it's a lot of fun.