The Final Voyage of the Norwegian Escape from Miami

BirdTravels

Margaritaville is now a cover charge restaurant on the Escape. $14.95 per person. You can select 1 item from each section of the menus.

Haven guests can eat at Margaritaville on embarkation day o my, complimentary

Do they also still extend a 50% discount at Food Republic the first evening for Haven guests?

BirdTravels did you go on the platinum behind the scenes tour (if they still do that) or did you do the for-pay tour. We love the behind the scenes tour and became platinum on our last cruise, so we are hoping they still do that tour.

In case you missed this question earlier, do you know if Branko is still the Haven bartender? A couple of us are wondering this. Thanks for all of your pics!

Sorry. Yes, still here in the Haven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Bromleypod72 Hi,

Does the UBP works in FR?

No. A la carte. Pay for what you eat at time of order on the iPad.

I think you're wrong on this, unless they have changed their procedure recently. I don't know of any restaurant you can't use the UBP.

Thanks for all the pics/info ...

The “New Food Republic”

Order on table side iPads and swipe your room key, and the food shows up in a few minutes.

8e4cc7f7f813eb5512c6f4fe3442cff4.jpg

Oh no I'm not seeing Lobster Rolls. Wonder if Bayama will serve them now that it took over Ocean Blue menu. I know Ocean Blue on the Breakaway served them.

I think you're wrong on this, unless they have changed their procedure recently. I don't know of any restaurant you can't use the UBP.

You've never been able to use a dining plan in Food Republic.

Did you notice that it was 2AM when BT posted that, pretty sure they were too tired to care, lol.

UBP Ultimate Beverage Plan is available in all restuarants and lounges on, AFIK, all ships.

Hi Birdtravels

Your pics and review are wonderful.. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your cruise with us.

I am particularly interested in the Haven. This will be the first time in the Haven in July and we cant wait!!:D

We're in a Spa Haven desk 16. I Just love the fact that there's a soaking tub that looks out to the ocean.:D I don't know how you can~~~~but if you can get a pic of a Spa Haven:confused: I'd appreciate it. No worries if you can't. Also can you tell me if there's an internal elevator from Haven Deck 16 to 18??

So again thank you for all your pics of the ship as we'll be on her in July .

Have a wonderful time!!

Liz:)

You are correct. I misread the question. You can use your drinks package at FR.

Hi Birdtravels

Your pics and review are wonderful.. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your cruise with us.

I am particularly interested in the Haven. This will be the first time in the Haven in July and we cant wait!!:D

We're in a Spa Haven desk 16. I Just love the fact that there's a soaking tub that looks out to the ocean.:D I don't know how you can~~~~but if you can get a pic of a Spa Haven:confused: I'd appreciate it. No worries if you can't. Also can you tell me if there's an internal elevator from Haven Deck 16 to 18??

So again thank you for all your pics of the ship as we'll be on her in July .

Have a wonderful time!!

Can’t really get into other people’s room now. Our Spa Haven on the Breakaway is on this link. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449

The Escape Spa Haven will have slightly more modern things like a Nupresso coffee maker instead of the older Lavassa.

No elevator from deck 16. The Haven lounge, bar, courtyard, pool, sauna is on Deck 17. The Haven Restaurant is on Deck 18. The upper courtyard and sundeck is on Deck 19. There is a private elevator in the Haven between deck 17 and 19.

BirdTravels did you go on the platinum behind the scenes tour (if they still do that) or did you do the for-pay tour. We love the behind the scenes tour and became platinum on our last cruise, so we are hoping they still do that tour.

The photos above were from the complimentary platinum tour. Need to sign up on embarkation day. The tour will be on the morning of the first Sea day. They actually ran two tours this week. A lot of interested people.

Oh no I'm not seeing Lobster Rolls. Wonder if Bayama will serve them now that it took over Ocean Blue menu. I know Ocean Blue on the Breakaway served them.

Ocean Blue on the BA and GA have them at the takeout window on the Waterfront. No takeout window on the Escape. Pincho Tapas is there.

Can’t really get into other people’s room now. Our Spa Haven on the Breakaway is on this link. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449

The Escape Spa Haven will have slightly more modern things like a Nupresso coffee maker instead of the older Lavassa.

No elevator from deck 16. The Haven lounge, bar, courtyard, pool, sauna is on Deck 17. The Haven Restaurant is on Deck 18. The upper courtyard and sundeck is on Deck 19. There is a private elevator in the Haven between deck 17 and 19.

Hi BirdTravels

Thank You for the link. The cabin looks amazing!! Love that tub LOL:D

Will the new coffee maker have decaf cappuccino? Or can i ask our steward for that and Half n half?

Have a great time!!