Live from the Bliss - TA 4/21/18

CoffeeGoddess

Actually the issue here wasn't using the towels. The real issue was these people put towels and other things on the chair and left the OL for almost an hour and a half. This prevented others from using the furniture while they were gone. Thus the name Lounge Hogs and is a very rude to do to other guests. Using a towel under your feet should be fine. :)

Thank you! Sorry to go back to this - I'm sure the owner of the thread here is "OVER THIS'' issue :) I realize that photo was WAY BAD!. I was just asking about my own personal space - I would never bring towels, and leave for an extended period of time. Other post mentioned "dirty fee" which is why I needed to ask "the rules". It would really be uncool if some photo of me ended up on a thread with my feet on the lounger and I had something under them to protect the space. I had to ask as this tipic has come up adain and again.....AGAIN - this is all I will say on this topic. Sorry and back to the TA.......

Thank you! Sorry to go back to this - I'm sure the owner of the thread here is "OVER THIS'' issue :) I realize that photo was WAY BAD!. I was just asking about my own personal space - I would never bring towels, and leave for an extended period of time. Other post mentioned "dirty fee" which is why I needed to ask "the rules". It would really be uncool if some photo of me ended up on a thread with my feet on the lounger and I had something under them to protect the space. I had to ask as this tipic has come up adain and again.....AGAIN - this is all I will say on this topic. Sorry and back to the TA.......

Maybe if they were actually sitting on the lounger and the towel was folded up under their feet it would make more sense. I will probably skip the loungers because 1) I don't put shoes on furniture and 2) I wouldn't put my bare feet on public furniture, even if I know mine are clean and foot fungus free. :)

Have you heard what the charge is for Prohibition? Does it include a cocktail or two?

Thanks for all the great pictures!

My cruise planner says $19.95 and comes with 5 (reportedly small) drinks.

Yeah I had a couple more at A-List. The Boss V&T and then an Aviation.

ca6343105d3c19a158abe486a8c8ee3c.jpg

b65eb83a52f5fd36a728ff6173ca1d76.jpg

I had to run upstairs to drop off my sweater since I have my booze to keep me warm and saw my towel animal.

ddca34cd0c2d34b2078575bc31af5a8c.jpg

Now we are in Q waiting for the music to start up again.

a46d5374179ed9ccb6d72fbaa2984d0f.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Ok, Jersey Boys was pretty damn good. Note that it has swearing including F bombs throughout and sexual references and situations.

Ughh...this is dissapointing to hear, my 10 year old son was looking forward to the show 😕

Well that was fun, except for the part where I popped my hip joint while dancing to Spin Me Right Round. The pain sobered me right up. Thankfully it just feels sore and not totally out of joint so I was able to hobble my way back to my room. Old goths go big or go back to their cabins.

I popped a couple of ibuprofen because even though I did bring some of the big guns (left over opiates from surgery) I did not want to take even half a pill after drinking so much. We'll see how it feels in the morning and if I need to skip drinking tomorrow to take a pain pill then so be it.

Here's day 11.

809fa618a6ec682ec23554324218496c.jpg45ce6dc84afd604b5ea75a1ad873a1ab.jpg702580ed58857809bb6089047e0d8570.jpg0f33649c29ce954aba5b93dc7b903dae.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Looks awesome! Can you tell us what time Jersey Boys started, and how much time before then would you recommend dinner reservations? Thank you.

Awesome trip report! Personally as my trip starts before I cruise then I also journal about what I do before my Cruise as it is all part of the vacation & you can get tips of what to do, where to go, great food & drink as our fab OP is doing here!

That lobster roll & Farmer’s Market looked awesome in Halifax.

I might even persuade my OH to do a TA now! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have read all your review - great! Can you explain what 'on tap' means in relation to the Moscow Mule for example? Thanks.Moby, you come across as someone who, despite a few attacks can really calm things down again. Good skill!

Still in pain. Time to try half of a pill and see if it takes the edge off. I'll need to hobble up to the buffet to get some in my stomach since these things kinda tear it up.

Hope you feel better soon.

Coffee Goddess, thank you for your great review and pictures. I hope your hip is better this morning! For those interested in drink ingredients, here is the link to the NCL drink recipe page: http://nclrecipes.com/frontend/recipe/recipe_list

THIS LIST IS AWESOME!! Thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Encore, there's quite a few of us doing that one, too.

Sent from outerspace

CoffeeGoddess thank you so much for your fantastic live reporting from the Bliss!! We’ve been following here and at instagram. DW and I loved it so much we had to book the Encore TA.

Hope you feel better today!