Live from the Bliss - TA 4/21/18

CoffeeGoddess

It’s been great reading your posts and preparing me for my own Bliss adventure a week from today. And now I have a whole slew of new drinks to try too! [emoji16] Seriously, thanks for everything and for taking the time out of your vacation to keep us up to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for taking us on your journey, it is much appreciated. I know that I will be going thru Bliss withdrawal without the live reports. I will be boarding in one week also for the Panama Canal maiden voyage.

Thanks to you many of us have a long list of cocktails to try.

Safe travels home

Sorry!

Question for the masses: on a typical cruise, what time does the headline entertainment run, and how often per cruise? I’m on the Bliss in July and am a planner, particularly on vacation. The NCL website is less than helpful, which is slightly irritating. Never cruised before, so it’s all new to me.

Shevy, I've been on 3 NCL cruises with the Bliss booked for November. The shows vary. On some of the larger ships (like the Bliss) they had two identical shows (for the big, headliner ones) at 7 & 9. On some of the smaller ships, they had only one show, and the time varied from 7-9. On our most recent cruise on the Dawn they often had a show at 7 with a game following it at 8, in the same theatre. But for the big shows that require a big set, they had just one show, usually 8 p.m. So you can see, it's a little hard to answer that question!

Lobster on the buffet today for lunch. It wasn't very good. I got one good claw and the rest, including the grilled half was mealy.

f12ee6dca563572b8718809a13b8bb49.jpg

Sent from outerspace

HI CG! I hope you are recouping as well as can be expected!!!! I'm now going through your trip AGAIN just to recap! You did such a great job of sharing your vacation LIVE with a bunch of strangers :) I actually have another question for you if you don't mind? (not sure you are logging on to this still?) I did leave the photo here as your live is now over - QUESTION: - How did you learn about the lobster for lunch? I looked at the daily and if it is on There, I do apologize, I don't see it which means I need bifocals or something (I already wear glasses ;)) ALSO - I'm wondering if you are booked for any Alaskan cruises? these live feeds were a real treat! Thank you

Ms. Goddess, (may I call you that?) My question is a real simple one. You were in a studio and platinum, Were your coupons for platinum dinners for one or two, and did you get a bottle of wine. I ask because when i shared a cabin with sis and brother-in-law (they are both Platinum plus) I had just made platinum and my coupons were not in the cabin. I had to go beg for them and it was only for one. I was ok with that however I did not get the wine. I am hoping that they will be in my cabin and I will not have to ask for them. This will be the first time I will be in a different cabin than them. Me studio and they are in a mini suite.

Also thank you for taking us along on your trip. However it has made waiting for our cruise on the Bliss even harder.

CG, thanks for Vibe info and pics! We are on the May 10th Panama Canal cruise, so hopefully everything will be set by then. Although, I think that we will have a much fuller ship.

Hi, We will be sailing PC in 4 days!!!!! Hopefully we will meet up at the sail away party or the meet and greet.

Ms. Goddess, (may I call you that?) My question is a real simple one. You were in a studio and platinum, Were your coupons for platinum dinners for one or two, and did you get a bottle of wine.

With the new benefits there is a card in your room that has a list of your benefits and two coupons for dinners, both for two people but limited to the restaurants. One is for either Le Bistro or Cagneys with a bottle of wine and the other is La Cucina or Moderno (they were doing either Q or Los Lobos for Moderno on this sailing, no idea if it will remain either or will go to one of those only). I was asked for the coupon both times I stated I wanted to do a platinum dinner.

With the new benefits there is a card in your room that has a list of your benefits and two coupons for dinners, both for two people but limited to the restaurants. One is for either Le Bistro or Cagneys with a bottle of wine and the other is La Cucina or Moderno (they were doing either Q or Los Lobos for Moderno on this sailing, no idea if it will remain either or will go to one of those only). I was asked for the coupon both times I stated I wanted to do a platinum dinner.

Thank you so much.