Live from the Bliss - TA 4/21/18

CoffeeGoddess

Have read all your review - great! Can you explain what 'on tap' means in relation to the Moscow Mule for example?

One of the newer things that has been happening in cocktail culture are cocktails on draft. Just like a beer on draft the cocktail is mixed up and delivered through a draft tap. The District has two of them, you can see them in the pictures of taps at the far right. Maltings has two as well as does Q.

They're really good and are in no way comparable to when they premix and keep it in a jug on the counter.

Sent from outerspace

I finally got to sit in one of the loungers and it is near impossible to lay back and not put your feet on it and still be comfortable. I think anyone who has thier feet up on one of these can be forgiven. The chairs and couches though, not so much.

Something has already happened to corner of this one.

6f864329e4b57adb726ff9857759a0ab.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Still in pain. Time to try half of a pill and see if it takes the edge off. I'll need to hobble up to the buffet to get some in my stomach since these things kinda tear it up.

Sent from outerspace[/quote

Try acupuncture. I have used the NCL acupuncturist on previous cruises and they worked wonders.....

Interesting information about buying a cane. I never would have thought of that.

Sounds like a good day to spend some time at the spa. Sit in the T-Pool and let the jets do their magic.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Sorry.....but Blissful Cruiser, you need to STOP!! Please!!! The topic has been 'beaten to death'..... :rolleyes:

You need to Chill out! I asked a question, period. for Coffee goddesses' opinion and she did answer in a few post ahead (have you seen me reply to her post - NO)...It is you and the others that has continued this - you are right it is beaten to death! So as I said in my LAST post Get off of this subject get back to the TA!!! So you Must stop! People are really mean on this thread. I have posted Maybe 7 times...really!! OH and BTW - there are updated post regarding this same subject by CG.

On a side note Coffee Goddess -

I am very grateful for the 3 of you who have taken us on your trip (I am new to cruising) and for you to post ALL of this info on your Vacation says a lot for you and this CC community. I'm not sure that I would be as diligent as you all are with your post! Not to mention the patience. I hope you have had a great trip/vacation and I hope your pain has subsided a bit! I'm done posting as I'm too sensitive, but I will follow along till the end. Thank you again!

Edited by Blissful Cruiser

One of the newer things that has been happening in cocktail culture are cocktails on draft. Just like a beer on draft the cocktail is mixed up and delivered through a draft tap. The District has two of them, you can see them in the pictures of taps at the far right. Maltings has two as well as does Q.

They're really good and are in no way comparable to when they premix and keep it in a jug on the counter.

Sent from outerspace

Good to know! Thanks.

hummmmm taste test time?

Oh, hey I have internet again. It's been really spotty today.

I had the crab salad in a potato skin for starter.

f011c644751c01c15a13023843d602af.jpg

Cheesesteak for a main.

35b85af671182b068431cc09832e1f6f.jpg

And creme caramel with coffee for dessert. It wss all really good.

654628c10c9181859fe9182c118ded09.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Since I didn't want to drink and not much was going on I got my tag at the Cruise Next desk and packed up most of my stuff.

They wound up putting the general tags on a table in the atrium but for the Latitude tags you needed to ask at the desk.

Sent from outerspace

I finally got to sit in one of the loungers and it is near impossible to lay back and not put your feet on it and still be comfortable. I think anyone who has thier feet up on one of these can be forgiven. The chairs and couches though, not so much.

Something has already happened to corner of this one.

Sent from outerspace

This is too bad....Maybe they will put protectors on the end of them. I know I said I wasn't going to post anymore. But this is really too bad. Have a great day!

Edited by Blissful Cruiser
photo delete

Internet is absolutely horrendous today. It's been disconnected more than on. My leg is feeling better so hopefully I won't need the cane tomorrow. The spa also seemed to help.

Tonight is my last platinum meal at La Cucina.

f466b670475f1a027516e091e161eca2.jpg207418d27a63527bf62fc1c8995e82cd.jpg35214b4707c55b12b8e16898d9cae29f.jpg81538ce1e6c5a39895d34aeadb5224ef.jpg

Sent from outerspace