Deal Alert for Military, Police and Fire

Wilson

Just the airfare. Most times I've found that the airfare from Canada has been close to or more than the cruise.

In this case everything seems to be more than our cruise fare. Airfare and drink packages so far. Told my son to start researching excursions.

In this case everything seems to be more than our cruise fare. Airfare and drink packages so far. Told my son to start researching excursions.

I would love to cruise the southern but most of the time I'm looking at close to $4000 in airfare alone. (4 people)

I would love to cruise the southern but most of the time I'm looking at close to $4000 in airfare alone. (4 people)

Ouch! I will stop complaining about $490 per person from Dallas. LoL

I have always been hesitant to take a cruise out of San Juan, but when I looked (for us at least) the price of the cruise was always cheaper than from Florida, enough to subsidize the airfare and being able to start the cruise that far south has a huge advantage.

Thanks for the heads up. The last time we got a really good military rate was on our first cruise. Even though we would get a good rate on an AA flight the thought of having to fly to San Juan just doesn't appeal to me for a Caribbean cruise. We are lucky to live close to Port Everglades, but for others that have to fly I can definately understand the appeal. Have a great cruise.

I have always been hesitant to take a cruise out of San Juan, but when I looked (for us at least) the price of the cruise was always cheaper than from Florida, enough to subsidize the airfare and being able to start the cruise that far south has a huge advantage.

One of my favorite cruises was out of San Juan. We were on a Princess ship and we left Super Bowl Sunday and we all watched the game, at night and in the pool, on the big outdoor movie screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums