**LIVE** Grandeur of the Seas 4/26/2018 - 5/4/2018.

I feel a little lost here in Nassau.

60b6bef13459bf2af59b5fdd485d8f98.jpg

a66a0340f549d804b64a23e3e6486604.jpg

It appears we shadowed Enchantment here from Miami.28bed4ae1ab61aa1e1fecfc7b92fc9de.jpg

Anyways, i ended up at a starbucks here because there isnt any real viable alternative. Their wifi at points is worse than onboard, because their router overtaxed.

Still, unlike other previous ports, nothing really stands out.

I may have lunch a Lukka Kairi, which we liked last time we were here, bit absent that, I got nothing.

Also, as my phone is starting to die, I bring out my battery...and realized I’m not carrying the right wire. *grumble*

as you can see, thats not a lightning cable. 5fa16e8e153c5878dbcbe6e66c94be14.jpg

Well, guess its time to head back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Woah, that was almost bad. After I left Starbucks, I could not find my sea pass card. Fortunately there was only a limited number of places i could have dropped it and I located it at the cashier. Dropped it when i paid for coffee.

For those of you who don’t know,l and care, the Starbucks down here does NOT accept your Starbucks card nor can you use it for free drinks you may have earned.

Woah, that was almost bad. After I left Starbucks, I could not find my sea pass card. Fortunately there was only a limited number of places i could have dropped it and I located it at the cashier. Dropped it when i paid for coffee.

For those of you who don’t know,l and care, the Starbucks down here does NOT accept your Starbucks card nor can you use it for free drinks you may have earned.

Don't know if this was the cause, but seapass (or credit) cards can "stick" to the surface of a smart phone. If you pull the phone out of your pocket, the card can come with it and end up on the floor. Happened to me once and I was lucky enough to find my card, like you did. I now carry my phone and my card in separate pockets.

Don't know if this was the cause, but seapass (or credit) cards can "stick" to the surface of a smart phone. If you pull the phone out of your pocket, the card can come with it and end up on the floor. Happened to me once and I was lucky enough to find my card, like you did. I now carry my phone and my card in separate pockets.

My cellphone is in a holster so its never in my pocket. No, i believe it stuck to my wallet when i paid at starbucks. Regardless, no harm, no foul, just a bit stressed for 5 or 10 munutes.

My cellphone is in a holster so its never in my pocket. No, i believe it stuck to my wallet when i paid at starbucks. Regardless, no harm, no foul, just a bit stressed for 5 or 10 munutes.

What is departure time, looking on the webcam ??

Why weren’t you guys able to tender to CocoCay today? Weather? Wind?

Haven’t been back to Nassau in 10 years, but the Starbucks inside Atlantis accepted my card lol. I care, so I appreciate the update [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonight’s menu

7f3b86651ccde903f9b9d44052e2db5a.jpg

Crispy Puff pastry a6dcfda96af7544d3d38306488932c95.jpg

Fried Chicken bb6237dec087b7e58fe1174361a92655.jpg

and finally got a picture of the Creme Brulee b2545ff0d539df5481adad43bf726a71.jpg

This was docked next to us as well 746cf2a5a2f5ccfb5c42f68f3395fdd0.jpg

I almost got married on her but they canceled that cruise on us. So Carnival Pride now has that distinction now.

I am absolutely exhausted. Its a 50/50 chance im going to make the 70s show tonight. We shall see.

Why weren’t you guys able to tender to CocoCay today? Weather? Wind?

Haven’t been back to Nassau in 10 years, but the Starbucks inside Atlantis accepted my card lol. I care, so I appreciate the update [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wind they said. Last night, it was a little rough so I called it. Well, I think they called it at 9 this morning.

Wow, I made it out to the 70s party.

It is mostly scripted but its amazing how little things can make or break this party. Mike definitely made it.

Looks kind of dead.

Ours on Grandeur in August had the Atrium PACKED with people dancing.

I could not understand those watching, how is is possible to sit perfectly still during Y M C A????????

Looks kind of dead.

Ours on Grandeur in August had the Atrium PACKED with people dancing.

I could not understand those watching, how is is possible to sit perfectly still during Y M C A????????

For this crowd, this was amazing. This crowd is a bit older than the summer sailings. Peak cruise times are generally younger with more energy. Our July cruise last year was like what you described. They said there are only like 30 kids onboard this cruise as oppose to like the 500 we had in July.

Good Morning from Nassau. Its pretty breezy and cloudy today. Weather outlook shows scattered thunderstorms.

4bfcf045cb6df972c6577ce5ac178074.jpg

We are shadowed by Majesty as we left her in Port Canaveral I think. dbde8c42c6a870f1413644478880060f.jpg

Apparently Gem did the same thing we did. They couldn’t make it to their private island either which is next to cococay and overnighted here like we did.

Other than lunch, I have no plans or drive to do anything here. There really isn’t a place to hang out for me. I don’t do bars and I think i need to cool it with the caffeine.

As I said earlier, I did a guarantee interior. I’ve only done this once before but it was a short 2 night cruise to nowhere. The room I’m assigned, is the one I’m stuck with since the cruise is sold out, or mostly sold out.

96bb89bf6623674822405fce8ee9bd8d.jpg

yup, way on the back end next to this huge white section I believe is the Kitchen, though if memory serves, I THINK I’m next to the kitchen office.

Wish me luck?

My wife and I went to Bermuda 4 years ago. We had the exact same stateroom. I don't recall any issues with it.

I did not. You must have missed my earlier post. I attempted to catch it. But when i made it up to deck at 5:50 that day, I saw us pass under it as I came out of the elevator. Didn’t get a chance to take a picture.

Not stealing your thunder Hansen but I got some! 1c655000f6c49637d6158586811e0920.jpg2cf86ecd92ef61f7657a18188e1a1716.jpgf9baf27d1e391eb5d74f032a88e69903.jpg

My plan to tour into Little Havana, fell apart. Why? Food coma. After that hefty lunch, I went back to Pasion del Cielo and just plopped back down. I made it back to the ship just now but I may not make dinner. I’m soooo stuffed still.

For those of you visiting Miami as a port of call. The trolley is an excellent option to get around. First tip. If you’re mobile, walk to the previous stop so you can avoid the crowd getting on just next to the port. Some people were turned away because the trolley was full.

Second tip. Although the trolley is free, Uber as of this writing has two economical uber options in Miami. I did not see this offered in Port Canaveral or Charleston. Uber has Express Pool and Pool options. Express pool I believe may have you walk a block or so to meet the express Uber and he doesn’t necessarily drop you at your exact location. Pool which is slightly more expensive will drop you door to door. Both of these options will pick other people up while you’re on the ride if they are going the same direction/vicinity. Costwise, I was able to catch 3 rides out to about 5 miles port and back (my mistake from earlier) for about the same price as 1 trip in Charleston and less than Port Canaveral if i had take an uber to Cocoa beach to wait for my friend. So if you’e willing to spend a little, you. can forgo the trolley for quicker transport.

If you have Lyft, Lyft tends to be cheaper in Miami. We priced the two and Lyft was cheaper, at least for our morning ride. We didn’t price the afternoon ride out with uber. We just automatically did Lyft. We went to south beach. We did the share option and they didn’t even pick anyone else up. It was nice!

I never spent much time at the pool bar, I always saw Elvis in the Schooner Bar on our 4/5/18 sailing. Unless "Elvis" is a common name in India and there is more than one bartender by that name on Grandeur.

He said it was him! He was in the schooner bar for your cruise and most recently (for this sailing) moved to the solarium bar (I said pool bar by accident in my last post) for better hours. Are you Justin? He was rattling off all these names but I don’t know yours to say who is saying hi to him :) he will be taking vacation until August and returning back to here when he comes back from India.