drinks at MDR/specialty restaurants

im on ovation may 6. i bought the refreshment package for me and my wife. are there virgin cocktails in the MDR and specialty restaurants at dinner? or do i have to get one from the bar and bring it with me to dinner?

also are the bars open on disembarkation day and i can still use my refreshment package on disembarkation day?

In reference to the main dining room the easiest way to get a drink is to grab one from one of the bars on your way to dinner. Once you have been seated let your wait staff know you would like to order a second round of drinks. When the bar waiter arrives tip them well and they will surely take care of you for the rest of your cruise. That’s normally how I deal with this situation. As for getting a drink on disembarkation day the computer system usually clears during the early morning hours prior to the ships arrival at port. In some instances one bar will be providing drinks in a cash only scenario somewhere on the ship. On disembarkation day they basically want you off of the ship so that they get the passengers down to a zero count. That gives staff additional time to get the ship ready for its next voyage.

im on ovation may 6. i bought the refreshment package for me and my wife. are there virgin cocktails in the MDR and specialty restaurants at dinner? or do i have to get one from the bar and bring it with me to dinner?

also are the bars open on disembarkation day and i can still use my refreshment package on disembarkation day?

You should be able to get specialty coffee on disembarkation day. Also, you might find the Windjammer bar open.