RC- suite guarantees

I noticed that there have not been and are not currently any Junior Suites available for our upcoming cruise. However, RCL does have a reduced price WS-GTY available and we booked it as it's about a $1,200 savings vs. picking out a suite but the only suites available are all Grand Suites. It should be interesting to see what we end up with in the end.

Associated inquiry... Are there any "bad" Junior Suites on the Freedom?

I noticed that there have not been and are not currently any Junior Suites available for our upcoming cruise. However, RCL does have a reduced price WS-GTY available and we booked it as it's about a $1,200 savings vs. picking out a suite but the only suites available are all Grand Suites. It should be interesting to see what we end up with in the end.

Associated inquiry... Are there any "bad" Junior Suites on the Freedom?

I cannot think of any bad JS staterooms on Freedom.

I cannot think of any bad JS staterooms on Freedom.

Thanks for the quick reply. It's odd timing but we just learned that we were assigned a..... :drumroll: .... Grand Suite!

Woot! Woot!!!

:cool::hearteyes::halo::)

Thanks for the quick reply. It's odd timing but we just learned that we were assigned a..... :drumroll: .... Grand Suite!

Woot! Woot!!!

:cool::hearteyes::halo::)

Congratulations! The one time we did a Cat W and received a full suite was just 3 or 4 days prior to sailing and the only cabin remaining was a single GS, which is what we were assigned. All others have been a JS as expected. Definitely spoiled us the first time though.....enjoy your suite!

Same thing happened to me. Booked late, with no JS cabins available. Took them up on the W guarantee..expecting to be assigned after final payment. Waited...waited..still nothing. Which became the joke of my roll call thread. ;)

Five days before sail date...assigned GS. :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: