Drink prices, package deal?

Seestor1

If you don't get the drink package and order a drink for $10.00 is there a 15% gratuity added making it $11.50?

I know you can buy a drink package and are "limited" to 15 drinks a day and the package drinks have to be less than $12. I like the idea of really trying new cocktails

Yes, a 15% gratuity will be added onto the cost of each drink. If you have the beverage package the gratuity is already included in the cost of the package and is not counted as far as the price of the drink. You will be able to have any drink listed up to and including $12.

I've had the package twice but both times it was a perk. I'm not going to spend that kind of money for drinks. Heck, we had the package as a perk on a 28 day cruise and that adds up to approximately. $1,932 each for the cruise. No way am I spending that kind of money on drinks!

Yes, the 15% gratuity is added to the price of the drink you order if you don't have a package. If you do have a package, you pay the gratuity on the cost of the package and that covers you for all the drinks you order thru the package.

If you don't get the drink package and order a drink for $10.00 is there a 15% gratuity added making it $11.50?

I know you can buy a drink package and are "limited" to 15 drinks a day and the package drinks have to be less than $12. I like the idea of really trying new cocktails

Yes, any drink you purchase has an automatic 15% gratuity added to listed price. (exception is if you're on a cruise out of Australia/New Zealand where onboard currency is AUD, and pricing includes gratuity/doesn't have any gratuity added on)..

So, $10 drink becomes $11.50, etc..

You can buy a package if you like, you don't have to.. Drink package has the 15% added to the purchase price, so $59 becomes $68 (again except on AUD$ cruises)... There's no additional gratuity charged when you order a drink covered by the package. And the 15 limit is on alcoholic beverages only, non-alcoholic ones are "unlimited"...

Enjoy.