*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

I’ve loved reading your review so far [emoji4] We will be on Oasis in 33 days. I would like to give a live review but we won’t be getting the Internet package every day, so I might do a day by day review once we are home [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there with you! Counting down the days!

No, there aren’t any handwash stations that I could see.... only the WJ greeter with a bottle of sanitizer ready to squirt.

Let me also say that the line was very civilized. They seated you as they would do in any restaurant and show you to your table, not let you walk around in circles looking for one. First time I’ve seen this done and I like it [emoji1303]

That is really nice! They should always do that when it is super busy!

We are back onboard - wow! What a picture perfect day on Labadee

72f44a6676919bdf0d1c1b1404fc0d26.jpg

More pictures and details to follow shortly. Right now we are at the Beach Pool [emoji41]

71d5be2eeb3e07595b841081b7875690.jpg

I have accepted all follow requests on Instagram [emoji5] find me @ckrobyn

Okay, now I have some time to catch you up on the days events..

As you can see from my pictures we couldn’t have ordered a better day weather wise, I mean it was (and still is), complete perfection ☀️☀️e5b9853da33949dd00e7a54b6b63f597.jpg

We took the ferry over to Columbus Cove, where we got 3 loungers under a palm tree

44450c5f7f672204d48c4b3110e2e0b0.jpg

That was my view skyward all day [emoji16]

The water was calm and crystal clear - I spent probably 80% of time on Labadee, in the water...on my floating mat. Labadoozies were enjoyed in abundance and bar servers were everywhere. The buffet lunch started at 11:30, and the offerings were hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken burgers, ribs, seafood paella, Mac and Cheese, all kinds of cold salad and cookies and cakes for dessert, and fruit too. I had a burger and took some ribs, but sadly they were very over cooked and hard to chew.... gotta give 2 thumbs up for the Mac and Cheese though, it was very good!

Labadee is one of my favourite places on earth. I always have a great day, and it’s even better when we are blessed with sunshine all day long.

b3aa6eb074e70ca5b3322f11d30e5ff4.jpg

A short ride on the ferry and we were at Columbus Cove

410be7c41bf1c156b609f8ccc7547571.jpg

79c6456c1396b55907c7678b5db8cf43.jpg

It looked like the kids really enjoyed the Aqua Park today, bouncing around on water trampolines! I should mention that there aren’t a whole lot of kids on this cruise, which could be a good thing depending on who you ask [emoji5]

Time to shower and figure out our dinner plans. We are likely going to the MDR... after the Diamond Lounge of course [emoji484][emoji6]

Thanks for following along - much more later!

Really enjoying your review. Thank you for taking time to do it. We are boarding Oasis in 12 days!!!! I feel like I'm getting a head start on our cruise! We booked a bungalow at Columbus Cove and love the idea of taking a tender to the Columbus Cove. Did you take a tender back from Columbus Cove to the ship?

Really enjoying your review. Thank you for taking time to do it. We are boarding Oasis in 12 days!!!! I feel like I'm getting a head start on our cruise! We booked a bungalow at Columbus Cove and love the idea of taking a tender to the Columbus Cove. Did you take a tender back from Columbus Cove to the ship?

Thanks! I’m really enjoying posting Live [emoji1303]

The ferry is only one way to Columbus Cove, however there are trams that will take you back to the ship.

"after the Diamond Lounge of course [emoji484][emoji6] "

Is there really no Kahlua in the Diamond Lounge? I think I saw there was Baileys, but wondering about Kahlua.

Can you get Cosmos in there?or, other Martinis or just mixers?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

"after the Diamond Lounge of course [emoji484][emoji6] "

Is there really no Kahlua in the Diamond Lounge? I think I saw there was Baileys, but wondering about Kahlua.

Can you get Cosmos in there?or, other Martinis or just mixers?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

No Kahlua, just Baileys.

I am currently enjoying a Cosmo [emoji483]

Come join the May 20 Oasis Roll Call.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=56023746#post56023746