*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

We are currently sitting at MCO waiting for our delayed flight [emoji15] We were supposed to fly out at 6:40pm but were delayed until 9:23pm. I received an email from Air Canada [emoji1063] so we had extra time today in Orlando. We spent some time at Disney Springs, and I picked up a little something for my best girl

63666390096e2f0b354ada981602fc3b.jpg

I may or may not have hoovered this entire Shake Shack milkshake.... you be the judge [emoji6][emoji6]

668e8f0e9e383ca9de0c09f67c70cd47.jpg

Air Canada was kind enough to give us 3 dinner vouchers, so we will probably grab something before we board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for a great trip report, Robyn! Loved your photos, seems like the fam had a blast on Oasis [emoji106]

Safe flight home!

Thanks!! We had a wonderful week onboard Oasis, and I loved doing this LIVE review [emoji41]

Wow!!!!

I just looked at the main RCI page on Tapatalk and saw that this LIVE report has 74,000 views!!!! I think we ALL had a great time this week!!!

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Thank you thank you for this live review ! I requested you on Instagram ( under Sue....etc) so I can see your other pictures !

I take it you bought Voom ? And it must be decent speed?

Thanks again for such a GREAT live review !! Safe travels !

I'm not surprised! Hope your trip home was smooth and uneventful and thanks for taking us along.

Can I put you on the spot and ask which ship is your favorite? I remember Adventure had a special place in your heart.

Wow!!!!

I just looked at the main RCI page on Tapatalk and saw that this LIVE report has 74,000 views!!!! I think we ALL had a great time this week!!!

I'm not surprised! Hope your trip home was smooth and uneventful and thanks for taking us along.

Can I put you on the spot and ask which ship is your favorite? I remember Adventure had a special place in your heart.

Of course you can put me on the spot!

Picking a favourite ship isn’t easy, as there are so many factors when put together create a wonderful onboard experience time and time again. You’re right, the Adventure was a clear favourite for many years. I believe we sailed her about 16x (I can’t see my signature so I hope that’s the correct #?) what I loved most about the AD was the ability to cruise out of San Juan, spend a few days there both pre and post cruise, the crew on the AD were outstanding and the ship went to Aruba, Curaçao, St. Thomas and St. Maarten every week - we did many B2B’s and didn’t mind returning to the same islands each week, in fact we loved it.

Then along came Freedom class and stole my heart. For class of ship this is my favourite for sure. For me, it’s the perfect size and has all of the elements that are important to me on a ship like an outdoor/uncovered adult only solarium pool, a Royal Promenade, a proper sized Windjammer and traditional looking dining rooms with a wonderful chandelier spanning several decks.

So, the winner is Freedom Class, and specifically Freedom of the Seas [emoji6]

Thanks for following Bonnie, and as always for your kind words and support of each of my LIVE reports [emoji7]

Tom and I agree with you Robyn! We fell in love with Freedom and want her back in PC!!!!!!!!!!!!:loudcry:

Thanks for your live review, settle back in to the daily grind, and hope to see you back out there again soon!!;) CHEERS!!:cool:

Of course you can put me on the spot!

Picking a favourite ship isn’t easy, as there are so many factors when put together create a wonderful onboard experience time and time again. You’re right, the Adventure was a clear favourite for many years. I believe we sailed her about 16x (I can’t see my signature so I hope that’s the correct #?) what I loved most about the AD was the ability to cruise out of San Juan, spend a few days there both pre and post cruise, the crew on the AD were outstanding and the ship went to Aruba, Curaçao, St. Thomas and St. Maarten every week - we did many B2B’s and didn’t mind returning to the same islands each week, in fact we loved it.

Then along came Freedom class and stole my heart. For class of ship this is my favourite for sure. For me, it’s the perfect size and has all of the elements that are important to me on a ship like an outdoor/uncovered adult only solarium pool, a Royal Promenade, a proper sized Windjammer and traditional looking dining rooms with a wonderful chandelier spanning several decks.

So, the winner is Freedom Class, and specifically Freedom of the Seas [emoji6]

Thanks for following Bonnie, and as always for your kind words and support of each of my LIVE reports [emoji7]

I have to agree with you about the Freedom Class. Our first cruise with RCI was on Liberty and I think it hits the sweet spot size wise. We will be on Brilliance on a Baltic cruise next year so we are anxious to see what a smaller ship feels like. I'm hoping I don't miss a promenade too much.

dp

Wow!!!!

I certainly did, following along quietly. Thank you for this fun and informative review. Like others, I would love to meet you onboard one day. You're just so fun and friendly!

Thanks again for sharing your time. I hope you complete your travels home safely and enjoy these wonderful memories you've made with your daughter for many years to come.

Lisa N.

I just read all 37 pages of your posts. I got up at about page 14 to get a cosmo and blow dry my hair. This trip report contained very relevant and well-presented information for me and my crew of 12 embarking OASIS Eastern Caribbean on June 10th.

I am most impressed by how many errands you ran very cheerfully to get so much information upon request. That was very selfless. Not too many people take on tasks like that during vacation. Thank you!

I think I like Voyager better than The Liberty which we were on in Dec. I tend to like smaller ships.

I do love meandering about the RP but stay away during the $10 shopping frenzy.

I actually loved The Rhapsody because of the sea views at almost every turn since there is no RP. Beautiful centrum from what I remember.

Yup, my pick is Voyager. I have yet to sail the Big Girls. I want to experience it all. One day,,,,

I just read all 37 pages of your posts. I got up at about page 14 to get a cosmo and blow dry my hair. This trip report contained very relevant and well-presented information for me and my crew of 12 embarking OASIS Eastern Caribbean on June 10th.

I am most impressed by how many errands you ran very cheerfully to get so much information upon request. That was very selfless. Not too many people take on tasks like that during vacation. Thank you!

Wow - thanks so much!

When I commit to a LIVE report, I make the decision to share as much as possible with everyone and answer questions as quickly as I can. Lucky for me, my family doesn't mind a bit an actually enjoy it when people recognize me onboard and stop to say hello :)

Love your comment about the cosmo and hair drying :')

Admittedly, I am envious of it.

Ya’ll make me laugh [emoji23]

My kid got the “good hair gene” and the love of Snapchat filters [emoji1303]

d2b04e64823682e21399199453ba82f1.jpg

Me again lol

5cc2313b8bd36a341d0fdc560ad1979a.jpg

Loved reading all 38 pages of this live! I was on the cruise as well and was looking through all photos seeing if myself or anyone I knew were in them, lol.

Other than the horrible sunburn/sun poison I got on the first full sea day, and some lady running my ankle over when she whiskey throttled her motorized scooter, we had an amazing time!

Wish I would have had the pleasure of meeting you at the M&M, I however never received an invite, boo. :(

I’ve got pics of the first nights MDR menu (think that’s the only one you’ve missed isn’t it Robyn?), along with almost every days compass (both normal and adventure ocean version) Once we get back home I’ll try to figure out how to post a pic and share them if there’s anyone interested. Oh and so far we’ve had a doggie, a swan, and a monkey for towel animals. Think Dan Dan said this was his first week onboard as cruise director, I like him.

Any chance you can post the adventure ocean and cruise compass for me. Or let me know I can give you my email address. I'd love to look them over.