*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

We are going for the Harry Potter stuff. Otherwise we wouldnt even be going there :)

I really loved the Harry Potter stuff at universal - went a few years back after the 2nd part opened [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Robyn, this was fantastic, I enjoy all of your reviews

I hope to someday be on the same ship as you some day. While you are on this ship in November I will be on Symphony.

Sunny skies tomorrow in Ottawa so I’m sure it will be better in T.O. Safe travels home.

Thanks Robyn, this was fantastic, I enjoy all of your reviews

I hope to someday be on the same ship as you some day. While you are on this ship in November I will be on Symphony.

Sunny skies tomorrow in Ottawa so I’m sure it will be better in T.O. Safe travels home.

Thanks for the kind comments [emoji4] I hope to meet you one day too!

Here’s the sundry items available in the store on the Promenade

dfa74d4325c10b56711942cbc84a4826.jpg

The sad sight that greeted us as we walked back to our cabin tonight for the final time this cruise

1a19c6b26ebe61006ee7806550600371.jpg

eec602cdf515eab04ff58d648d1bd7f0.jpg

Enjoyed your reports and photos, over the past 18 months I have sailed on the Freedom, Allure, and Harmony, and find the fact that there can be such a difference in the food in the Windjammer and Diamond Lounge. By far the best food, selection/preparation/quality, hands down was the Harmony.

We like Labadee, but not the beach with the zip line. To many rocks in the water. We go around to the area I call the cove. Not sure what the official name of that beach is. We get there early and get lounge chairs under the trees and close to the water. #rd time on Oasis coming up in September, then a 5 day on Brilliance in November.

Royal’s key lime pie is the best I’ve ever had. That and the carrot cake are my two favorite desserts of theirs. Those are traditional selections and don’t sound too exciting, but they just do it so well. Delicious.

The other "classic" they do very well is the flourless chocolate cake. It is delicious!!!

200750b19bfd9ead9a96a354622a50bc.jpg

I’m kinda intrigued by the crawfish although I haven’t a clue how to eat it...[emoji15]

mmmmm...mudbugs. You gotta suck the heads!

Thanks for the great live review Robyn. Seems like Radio's review just started and now yours is almost over. That was a fast virtual B2B.

Good morning!

We made it off the ship by 8AM, to the Budget shuttle and now grabbing a coffee as we hit the road to Orlando. Quick and painless debarkation [emoji1303]

mmmmm...mudbugs. You gotta suck the heads!

Thanks for the great live review Robyn. Seems like Radio's review just started and now yours is almost over. That was a fast virtual B2B.

You’re welcome!

Lol @ mud bugs [emoji220] I didn’t eat any!!

Right after final payment is when you will be able to make all of your reservations.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

For our June 24, 2018 cruise on Allure, I was able to arrange our entertainment on Jan 5, which was well before final payment. It seems to me, and I could be wrong, that the entertainment is opened in 3 month segments which would mean that April, May and June were opened at the same time.

I don't know if this is the case all the time, but it appears it has been for our last 3 cruises on Allure.

For our cruise in January 2019 on Harmony, shore excursions, dining including My time dining and packages are available. It appears that different areas open at different times and I don't know that there is rhyme or reason for any of it.

Good morning!

We made it off the ship by 8AM, to the Budget shuttle and now grabbing a coffee as we hit the road to Orlando. Quick and painless debarkation [emoji1303]

Did you carry your bags off or did you wait and grab them when your number was called? We are trying to figure out our quickest and most efficient way off.

Did you carry your bags off or did you wait and grab them when your number was called? We are trying to figure out our quickest and most efficient way off.

We walked off with our bags this am (2 adults and 4 kids worth of stuff, lol) we went to windjammer for breakfast and were back to the room and getting the bags by 7:45, less than an hour later we had disembarked and cleared customs and were back in our van in the parking garage. Just unloaded the van at home (Myrtle Beach area SC)

@ckrobyn, loved reading along even though we were on the boat (same floor also, 11149 Spacious (formally called Family) interior was our room).

Met some awesome new people who only live a few hours away and actually spent pretty much every waking hour with them on the boat.

Looking for another deal to book now lolol.

We actually left before we should have, because we did not carry our bags off. Once inside the terminal building we waited 10 minutes for our luggage to arrive (we had tag #7) and off we went.