15% Carnival gift cards back on Ebay

MBP1

I would be careful with this. Look at some of the people who started this they have very few posts on Cruise critic. I tried it and paypal refused to let the payment go through. This morning I get an email from EBAY saying my account has been suspended because of recent questionable activity, and the only activity I had was trying to purchase these cards. Just saying, be careful. I never have a problem with the AARP or Allstate cards.

I’ve had that happen before. Cards always work if I can get them though.

I would be careful with this. Look at some of the people who started this they have very few posts on Cruise critic. I tried it and paypal refused to let the payment go through. This morning I get an email from EBAY saying my account has been suspended because of recent questionable activity, and the only activity I had was trying to purchase these cards. Just saying, be careful. I never have a problem with the AARP or Allstate cards.
You should really read this entire thread, plus the other thread about this exact same offer. You will see that a number of people had their doubts, including me in the beginning (the first round went on sale last Thursday, then again last night/today), but you will also see that several of us, including me, noted that we've looked into it quite thoroughly and explained why this deal and this ebay seller is legit, citing many reasons.

Here's the other thread if you'd like to have a look: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2631083

I think I must of gotten the last three or very close to it yesterday. Right after I purchased them they showed they were sold out. They were immediately delivered to my mail box and then promptly redeemed them on three different excursions I'm doing on our upcoming 14 day cruise on the Breeze. From initial purchase to use on carnival's website was no longer than 15min.