15% Carnival gift cards back on Ebay

MBP1

Can this be used towards the wifi package if I book in advance online?

Yes. I used my last gift card to purchase my wi fi online in advance. It's a gift card that can be used like credit cards for the most part.

Mine were in my email within ten minutes. Check your spam folder maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've checked Spam. I got a letter saying they are experiencing difficulty and to give them 23 hours.:o

I am having issues purchasing the gift cards. I get an error message that the payment option is available and to contact PayPal customer service...which I did. They tried resetting my account and I tried again and it still wouldn't work. So frustrating! I don't want to miss out on this deal!

I got that Paypal message a few times. I get trying to buy it and eventually it went through.

I've tried multiple times...called PayPal, then my bank and then Ebay and no one could find any issues. Now back on the phone with PayPal. They can see the failed attempts to make payment. This was beyond frustrating and now they are out of stock. So all that time wasted!

Either 10 minutes or 3 hours.

But nothing in between it seems

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

We were able (I think) to get 3 of them at about 1:30 CST' date=' got the email from both ebyay and paypal (acknowledging receipts of purchase), but NOT the email with e-cards! I sure hope you are correct and it could be 3 hours......eagerly awaiting and hoping we really do get them.....uggghh!! :eek:[/color']

Well, just got an update from Paypal too......saying they are experiencing problems and working to fix them could take up to 23 hours to receive. :o

Has anyone who received this email received them? or received them sooner than 23 hours???

Well, just got an update from Paypal too......saying they are experiencing problems and working to fix them could take up to 23 hours to receive. :o

Has anyone who received this email received them? or received them sooner than 23 hours???

Wife and I both got same email at 90 min mark, and actual cards at 3 hrs

Guess I saw this too late, don’t see them on EBAY now. I have been buying through AARP Rewards for Good at 10% off but this would be even better.

Subscribing in case there’s another notification. Will keep checking as well.

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You should be ok. You got the receipts, so that's a good sign. A few people have been getting that 23-hour message and getting them some time later. One person got them a half hour later, but it seems as if the new norm might be a few hours. They were on sale since last night and probably had periods when they were absolutely slammed with orders. Those hamster wheels have been turning as fast as they can. ;)

I would be careful with this. Look at some of the people who started this they have very few posts on Cruise critic. I tried it and paypal refused to let the payment go through. This morning I get an email from EBAY saying my account has been suspended because of recent questionable activity, and the only activity I had was trying to purchase these cards. Just saying, be careful. I never have a problem with the AARP or Allstate cards.

I would be careful with this. Look at some of the people who started this they have very few posts on Cruise critic. I tried it and paypal refused to let the payment go through. This morning I get an email from EBAY saying my account has been suspended because of recent questionable activity, and the only activity I had was trying to purchase these cards. Just saying, be careful. I never have a problem with the AARP or Allstate cards.
There's a number of people in this thread with thousands of posts on Cruise Critic that have purchased these and used them with no problem. I don't have many posts on here but have been buying and selling stuff on eBay for many years, and I had no problem buying and using 3 gift cards yesterday.... No warnings from eBay or PayPal. Maybe it's something about your eBay account that caused a problem cause the gift cards from PayPal Digital Gifts on eBay are fine.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ using Forums mobile app