NCL Cruise Reservations All Disappeared TODAY

detwings

I just went on to check my cruise for this weekend and ALL my reservations and upcoming cruises have been wiped clean. I tried to put the ship, sailing date and reservation number so they could find it again and NOTHING. ANYONE else having this trouble with NCL website????

About a month ago, all my paid show reservations disappeared. I had confirmation emails for them but when I talked to show reservations they could find no record. Credit card had not been charged so something happened but have no idea what. Luckily I was able to rebook as we were sailing with other couples. I check in about once a week now to make sure it looks like it’s in order. Hoping for no surprises at check in. But shows are far less concerning than the entire cruise reservations.

There's an issue with the firefox and edge browsers that won't show reservations. Try using chrome if you're using one of those browsers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I always have issues with Chrome. Never Firefox.

My reservation is still there but one of my purchased items is no longer showing. I still have the confirmation for it which I have printed so we’ll see what the problem is this weekend when I board. Hopefully it’s just a glitch. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My reservation is still there but one of my purchased items is no longer showing. I still have the confirmation for it which I have printed so we’ll see what the problem is this weekend when I board. Hopefully it’s just a glitch. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I still have the confirmation for it which I have printed

As well as the rest of the reservation confirmation paperwork ???

Computers can take a brief unexpected voyage to the GREAT VOID stirrup cay -

make sure you are not on that cruise and have paperwork to back up your original contract.

Hope everything is squared away and returned to normal when you check-in !

Thanks for all the input. I called and talked to NCL IT support. They saw my reservations, but not me. They suggested trying to log on using Chrome (why didn't I think of that first LOL). I did and it worked..so guess it was a glitch with the Internet browser. thanks again for all your help.

Same thing happened to me with Firefox a few weeks ago, and I haven't been able to get on to Myncl.com. I logged on to Chrome a few days ago, and at least got to my basic info (name, Latitudes points etc), but can't show reservations. Will spend the day on the phone with IT today, I guess.

Same thing happened to me with Firefox a few weeks ago, and I haven't been able to get on to Myncl.com. I logged on to Chrome a few days ago, and at least got to my basic info (name, Latitudes points etc), but can't show reservations. Will spend the day on the phone with IT today, I guess.

This also happen to me about 6-8 months ago. I went to Microsoft Edge and was able to open both my current booked trips.

MS released a major systems update w security patches recently re Windows 10, check & reboot, make sure your anti-virus & protections are current & up-to-date. No problems running Linux on Chrome browser

... . Safari, can't tell ya.

Sometimes, a simple computer reboot & browser reset is all it take.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk