Princess ez air, has it improved the last couple years?

mamaboss

Hi all! Just wanted to share what luck I don't have, lol. I book everything for myself and separately I book for my brother and his wife. I went in and booked flights I wanted for myself, logged out and right back in to my brothers to book.....his price is 56.34 higher than mine. I'll just have to watch for a lower price. Again, I appreciate the feedback you all gave, thank you!

For $56 bucks I would have booked it . It could go higher .

I, personally, would never turn down a flight over $56.00. You never know on airlines what the future prices will be. The same goes for a cruise, but at least on a cruise, if the price goes down before FP, you can re-fare, and if the price goes up, you're protected.

It is one of those urban myths that airfare prices go up if you look at them more than once! Prices can change quickly as fares in one price bucket are used up.

Sometimes there is just one ticket left at a particular price so that if you look for 2 or more tix you'll find a higher price than if you just look for one.

This is true for most airline ticket sites as well as for Princess EZ Air.

When are the flights available? Checking for Australia, 2019

About 330 days in advance & if booking roundtrip that’s 330 days prior to your return flight.

Or you might be able to book a one-way outbound flight 330 days in advance & then the return flight later at 330 days.

That doesn’t mean that all flights are available at 330 days & regularly see other flights added later so I continue to check the Flexible EZair options.