Anybody ever get discounts on Cheers?

Cruisegirl6

We been using RC the past two years and they offer at times 20-30% discount on their beverage package, question is, does Carnival ever offer discounted rates for the Cheers package?

On another note, if a person goes over their 15 maximum drink allowance daily (we never do just curious to what the answer is) are they able to pay for more drinks paying full price or are they cut off totally from all alcohol?

We been using RC the past two years and they offer at times 20-30% discount on their beverage package, question is, does Carnival ever offer discounted rates for the Cheers package?

On another note, if a person goes over their 15 maximum drink allowance daily (we never do just curious to what the answer is) are they able to pay for more drinks paying full price or are they cut off totally from all alcohol?

Never heard of discounting. You can stop at 14 and pay for drinks but once 15 is hit the card Is shut off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for the help and responses, since there are no discounts given and this cruise is in February, I will purchase when I make final payment, no need for them to get my money ahead of time when I get nothing for it, thanks.

Are you kidding?

no discounts unless you get the discounted giftcards to pay full price for cheers

Thank you for the help and responses, since there are no discounts given and this cruise is in February, I will purchase when I make final payment
Are you familiar with the aforementioned AARP or Allstate 10% discount cards, which can be used for all purchases, including final payment, gratuities, Cheers and any on board purchases?

Never heard of discounting. You can stop at 14 and pay for drinks but once 15 is hit the card Is shut off.

You can't even pay for drinks after 15. It happened to our friend on the Sunshine. Once you hit 15 drinks you're done. Yeah, she likes to drink......

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

If sharing is a "discount" why then........:confused:J/K before I get roasted. We do not share we Cheer...LoL

You can't even pay for drinks after 15. It happened to our friend on the Sunshine. Once you hit 15 drinks you're done. Yeah, she likes to drink......

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Agree, that is why I said stop at 14 with the program and then pay for drinks.

Are you familiar with the aforementioned AARP or Allstate 10% discount cards, which can be used for all purchases, including final payment, gratuities, Cheers and any on board purchases?

If you look at my post that you quoted I clearly said the discounted gift cards

Could someone please explain the AARP cards? Thanks

Please go look this up in another thread there are many of them talking about it

If you wait to purchase, you could get hit with a price increase.

I would get the discounted gift cards asap and use them for cheers as soon as they come.

Not worth risking a price increase or not able too get the discounted gift cards in order to earn the miniscule interest you would get from keeping it in your bank account

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

If you look at my post that you quoted I clearly said the discounted gift cards

No kidding....I used the word aforementioned referencing your earlier post and then I explained it with more details specifically mentioning AARP and Allstate cards, which is a detail that you omitted.