The New Edge Spa Announced-Not Canyon Ranch

vtcruising

1. Will ELEMIS® be rolled out to the rest of the fleet in the future, or will it exclusively be provided on board Edge Class? ELEMIS is the exclusive product brand and award-winning skincare platform for Celebrity Edge. At present time, there are no plans to launch fleet-wide.

2. Why are we no longer partnered with Canyon Ranch for Celebrity Edge?The Spa on Celebrity Edge is our own branded spa concept, allowing us the flexibility to design, curate and present different spa, salon and fitness offerings that may not be available with a branded spa provider.

3. Will the daily rate to access the SEA Thermal Suite be the same as Persian Garden currently in rest of the fleet?The SEA Thermal Suite at The Spa on board Celebrity Edge offers a myriad of experiences. This expanded version of the Persian Garden experience is complimentary for AquaClass® guests. SEA Thermal Suite day and cruise passes are available for purchase and range in pricing from a $49 day pass to a $249 couples cruise pass. Guests can book while on board at the Spa on Edge. Prices do not fluctuate between sea and port days

Maybe my memory is faulty but wasn't ELEMIS the spa provider before Canyon Ranch?

Yes, you are correct..It was Steiner which used Elemis brand products which you can purchase on line. Happy the product line may return to EDGE.

Steiner was not that well liked but after awhile Canyon Ranch also had detractors....Hoping to enjoy the new concepts on EDGE!

The Steiner name came to me a few hours after my post. I did like the few Elemis products I purchased. But, I have to say that Canyon Ranch never tried to sell me anything. Lately we've been doing our spa thing before the cruise for a lot less $.

The Steiner name came to me a few hours after my post. I did like the few Elemis products I purchased. But, I have to say that Canyon Ranch never tried to sell me anything. Lately we've been doing our spa thing before the cruise for a lot less $.

I agree, the one thing with when they were under Steiner management, the did push selling their $$$ branded lotions and potions. When they were under Steiner I would always tell the massage therapist at the start , PLEASE do not suggest or recommend to me any products to buy as I have no interest whatsoever in purchasing any.

It was always bad enough paying ~$160 for a 50 minute massage then having them trying to sell you 50 mls of moisturizer for $80, that you could by for $10 at home containing the same (or better) ingredients.

I agree, the one thing with when they were under Steiner management, the did push selling their $$$ branded lotions and potions. When they were under Steiner I would always tell the massage therapist at the start , PLEASE do not suggest or recommend to me any products to buy as I have no interest whatsoever in purchasing any.

It was always bad enough paying ~$160 for a 50 minute massage then having them trying to sell you 50 mls of moisturizer for $80, that you could by for $10 at home containing the same (or better) ingredients.

Also agree. With Steiner, I used to write it at the top of the health form we complete prior to the treatment to avoid having to discuss it with them when I am supposed to be relaxing.

The Steiner name came to me a few hours after my post. I did like the few Elemis products I purchased. But, I have to say that Canyon Ranch never tried to sell me anything. Lately we've been doing our spa thing beofre the cruise

I loved the Elemis body oil. it really worked for my dry skin in the winter. I also see they will be using the hair products I buy at my salon.

The pictures look like a very upscale spa area. Btu then it wil probably be very crowded with all the AQ folks getting a priority.