Big Hello... and thank you

SchnauzieMom

Hi Everyone.

Been lurking around this site for a few weeks now. Finally booked today.

7 Nights Eastern Caribbean on the Equinox - February 2019.

To say I am a little excited is an understatement.

Big 'Thank You' for all your amazing posts and for the cabin guide (wonderful). Picking the cruise was easy, the cabin selection was really daunting and without you all it would have been impossible.

I am sure I will have lots of questions before departure - being a 'Newbie' to cruising it is great that you are here.

163 days until I can check in.:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic and congratulations on having the cruise booked; glad you found the forum helpful - definitely lots and lots of useful information available.

Hi Everyone.

Been lurking around this site for a few weeks now. Finally booked today.

7 Nights Eastern Caribbean on the Equinox - February 2019.

To say I am a little excited is an understatement.

Big 'Thank You' for all your amazing posts and for the cabin guide (wonderful). Picking the cruise was easy, the cabin selection was really daunting and without you all it would have been impossible.

I am sure I will have lots of questions before departure - being a 'Newbie' to cruising it is great that you are here.

163 days until I can check in.:)

Congratulations! The Equinox is a beautiful ship. What type of cabin did you decide on?

Decided on Concierge, but got an Acqua Class cabin at a better rate.

Using the cabin guide, chose one well away from the pool area.

Packing lighter than a ‘normal’ vacation is going to be a difficult one for me. ;p;p

Packing lighter than a ‘normal’ vacation is going to be a difficult one for me. ;p;p

Take a look at the roll call for your cruise. These are the people who are on the cruise with you and may set up activated and tours.

Remember, only your underwear has to be changed each day!! And no matter how many cruises we take, as we pack up at the end, we see things we didn’t wear.

Life in the “I’ve got to be set and planned for everything!”. Every port will have some piece of clothing you want to get....heck in one port I bought socks and underwear when bamboo material came out. I love the stuff. I just worry about a Giant Panda going after me!!

Den

Decided on Concierge, but got an Acqua Class cabin at a better rate. Using the cabin guide, chose one well away from the pool area. Packing lighter than a ‘normal’ vacation is going to be a difficult one for me. ;p;p

Welcome aboard!

You picked a great ship and itinerary. And my wife loves the assigned restaurant "Blu" for meals. Wishes for a first cruise.