Equinox Slush bar?

39august

I see on the deck plans that Slush is sort of around the corner from the pool bar on Equinox. Is there a bartender there, or do you get drinks from the pool bar? I never saw a bartender at Slush on Sillhoutte in December though I saw people sitting there with drinks. Never figured out how they actually were served a drink.

We were on Eclipse in February and had drinks from the Slush Bar. The hours are limited and most of the times I had to call out to the bartender who was in back. Drinks are tasty and refreshing on a hot Caribbean sea day.

We were on the Equinox last September and enjoyed Slush many days:D. Only once did we have to search for the bartender, otherwise he was always there. Slush isn’t on all of the ships. I think it’s only on the Equinox and Ecliose. It is not on the Silhouette

Menu? Or can someone just give me the price range? I have a feeling these drinks are over the classic package price.

The slush bar has both virgin and alcoholic menu items, the virgin are definitely on the classic package and as of a year ago, you could get ones with a non-premium brand alcohol on that package as well.

They had grasshopper ones, raspberry, strawberry, etc ... pretty much what you'd expect. I think they are way too sweet but others that I know absolutely loved them.