Deluxe Cabana at Coco Kay

The cabanas get an "upgraded" buffet....all the food still comes from the ship, so it's on par with what's onboard. You will have a few different items than the standard buffet. Is it worth almost $400-500? That's up to you to determine!

Was looking at the deluxe cabanas on Coco Kay and was wondering what the deluxe buffet is? Is it different from the free buffet served to all? Anyone have any pics from one and how is the view?

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Forums mobile app

I try to get one each time I go to Coco Cay. I haven't had one in the new spot. The buffet food is good. I like the Cabana/ lunch more for the fact that it's just not as crowded. It's more like a catered lunch. We got Steak, shrimp, and ribs that were good. But I really enjoy not having to walk around with a plate of food looking for a table for all of us. Happy Sailing!!!!

Was looking at the deluxe cabanas on Coco Kay and was wondering what the deluxe buffet is? Is it different from the free buffet served to all? ,,,

Yes, the upgraded buffet is different. They have everything the regular buffet has plus skewers of BBQ shrimp, chicken, beef, and more.

• 2 months later...
The cabanas get an "upgraded" buffet....all the food still comes from the ship, so it's on par with what's onboard. You will have a few different items than the standard buffet. Is it worth almost $400-500? That's up to you to determine!

Isn't a single price for the cabana? So not really $400?? I read you only reserve under one person and then you have the cabana.

Any idea what number cabana this was? Trying to figure out how they number so I know what to aim for when onboard...

They will show you a map of the cabanas with numbers when you choose.

• 2 weeks later...

I head they switched the locations of the cabanas. Can anyone comment on that location? And the "Ocean View" - are they all ocean front? We are having a debate on whether these are better or worse than the bungalows. Thoughts? This is all so crazy. I have reserved an ocean view cabana, but friends have the bungalow. It's really hard to find the difference on the website.

I head they switched the locations of the cabanas. Can anyone comment on that location? And the "Ocean View" - are they all ocean front? We are having a debate on whether these are better or worse than the bungalows. Thoughts? This is all so crazy. I have reserved an ocean view cabana, but friends have the bungalow. It's really hard to find the difference on the website.

There are two rows of cabanas. The first row has the best view/access to the beach. The second row is arranged offset so they have a view of the beach between the cabanas in the first row.

The cabanas are really nice but you have to walk around to get to the beach. There is a bar inside the cabana area and it was fun to hang out there with less passengers.

Sounds like you thinking of the old cabana location. The cabanas are now right on the beach.

Was looking at the deluxe cabanas on Coco Kay and was wondering what the deluxe buffet is? Is it different from the free buffet served to all? Anyone have any pics from one and how is the view?

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Forums mobile app

The deluxe buffet had steak, shrimp, cooked to order. I cant remember what else but it was much better than the usual hot dog/hamburger buffet. Having a bar for just those in Cabanas was great too. We tipped our bartender very well, he was fantastic and spoiled us rotten. Seriously, the Cabana was a highlight! We were protected from the sun.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

The bar is not only for cabana guests, others can walk up to the outside and get served. But it not that convenient for most people to use.

Just realize, the roof is not water proof, so if it rained (as it dis last Wednesday) the cabana will not keep you dry.