Traditional dining

Booked our cruise late, so we're currently on a wait list for the late traditional dining. We have never been waitlisted so I'm wondering what my chances are that we'll get our preferred dining time. Also when would we find out?

Booked our cruise late, so we're currently on a wait list for the late traditional dining. We have never been waitlisted so I'm wondering what my chances are that we'll get our preferred dining time. Also when would we find out?

I have heard people in your situation are able to go to the dining room sometime after boarding and talk to one of the headwaiters and be accomodated. I would tell you to keep logging and checking your reservation, but with the current website condition, that probably isn't valid advice.

Thanks for all your responses. At this point, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. The cruise leaves on June 14. Have never booked so late so this is all new. You are right about the website.. it's horrible. I was trying to reserve for shows and nothing is available.

Thanks for all your responses. At this point, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. The cruise leaves on June 14. Have never booked so late so this is all new. You are right about the website.. it's horrible. I was trying to reserve for shows and nothing is available.

For a change, that's not the fault of the website.

All of the booking slots have already been taken by other cruisers who did NOT book so late.

Some slots are left open for booking on board. Go to the Box Office as soon as you board.

For a change, that's not the fault of the website.

All of the booking slots have already been taken by other cruisers who did NOT book so late.

Some slots are left open for booking on board. Go to the Box Office as soon as you board.

I have never had to reserve shows on previous cruises.

If you have traditional dining, but miss it, can you arrive at the MTD location and be seated?

If you want flexibility, switch to MTD either pre-cruise or as soon as you board.

We had a cruise with a group of 10 and were unable to get Traditional Dining. I simply made a reservation for all of us at the same time as traditional dining for every night of the cruise. It was one of the best tables (at a window in the Greek Isles) and we had the same waiters and they were among the best we've ever had. So I would suggest that you go ahead and make reservations for every night at the time you desire, then hope that you get switched. But if you don't, it'll be like Traditional Dining.