Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

6 minutes ago, Kruzer Zuker said:

Which date is the 9 night Adventure cruise?  Somehow I can’t find it on Royal’s website. 

I didn't write down the exact dates.  Its not showing up on Royal's website yet, but if you call they can give you the dates and rates.  I think the first 9-day Bermuda/Caribbean route starts on 5/21/2020, and it alternates 5 and 9 nights from there, on Adventure.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Niquein99 said:

CALL.  I just called Crown & Anchor and was able to book the 9-night Caribbean/Bermuda run on Adventure of the Seas for Summer, 2020, out of Bayonne.  Also booked Freedom of the Seas, Southern route from San Juan, for November, 2020.  It's still not showing on their website for me, so I called and was able to book.  🙂

So do you have a rough overview which ships are deployed at Bermuda, Canada/NE and Northeast between spring and fall 2020?

Does Adventure do the itineraries between Cape Liberty and Québec, or will she do the 9 night round trips from Cape Liberty, that Anthem does in 2019 again?

How about the Oasis rumor?

Which ship will sail from Boston?

Are there any cruises between Québec City and Cape Liberty?

Thank you. 🙂 

3 hours ago, Niquein99 said:

CALL.  I just called Crown & Anchor and was able to book the 9-night Caribbean/Bermuda run on Adventure of the Seas for Summer, 2020, out of Bayonne.  Also booked Freedom of the Seas, Southern route from San Juan, for November, 2020.  It's still not showing on their website for me, so I called and was able to book.  🙂

Just did this! Booked my May 2020 cruise in the 2 bedroom Aquatheater suite, deck 8! Thank you Niquein, I was going to wait until I saw it online.

We too have sailed out of Bayonne 33 times with 34 coming up this month. Sailed Adventure when all 3 ships were at Cape Liberty in June. Spoke to port/parking people and passengers arriving later were parked all around the open lot bldg. with middle rows 2 deep. Said are these worker cars as we paid for the open lot no there the Anthem/Summit cruisers. We were on the Adventure.  I agree about the workers who take your luggage at times the line is down the road. 

53 minutes ago, shipfriend_max said:

So do you have a rough overview which ships are deployed at Bermuda, Canada/NE and Northeast between spring and fall 2020?

Does Adventure do the itineraries between Cape Liberty and Québec, or will she do the 9 night round trips from Cape Liberty, that Anthem does in 2019 again?

How about the Oasis rumor?

Which ship will sail from Boston?

Are there any cruises between Québec City and Cape Liberty?

Thank you. 🙂 

In speaking with the rep at Royal, Adventure is doing the Bermuda/Caribbean/Canada/NE sailing 2020 that Anthem currently does.  All was available to book starting in May, 2020.

The rep said she saw Oasis in the system sailing from Bayonne, but its not available to book yet.  She didn't know when bookings were going to open up for Oasis.

That's all I know from speaking with them.

8 minutes ago, timf2001 said:

Oasis will probably reposition to Bayonne with crew only.  

That's possible too. As it is now, she has schedules through end of April and would not get to Bayonne till early May, so a quick non-rev repo might make sense.

7 minutes ago, notmyrealnameoremail said:

We are onboard the Anthem and we were able to book the Oasis for October 4, 2020 on a 7 day Perfect Day Bahamas cruise just before noon today.  This will be our first Oasis Class, so we didn't ask about Adventure.

Tom & Donna

How were the prices? I will be looking at that one for my Birthday.  Were all the itineraries for Oasis for 7 night Bahama cruise?

6 minutes ago, gaylemh said:

How were the prices? I will be looking at that one for my Birthday.  Were all the itineraries for Oasis for 7 night Bahama cruise?

We only asked about October, and they were all the same 7 day cruise.  They seemed roughly in line with or maybe a bit higher than what Anthem fares have been;  ~$3200 for a balcony and ~$4200 for a Junior Suite.  Of course, we were hoping for less, but we got pick of the litter on cabins and will be checking prices for the next 18 months for a price drop.

tom

14 minutes ago, gaylemh said:

I also called and got pricing

7 night Aug 30/20 Nassau, Coco Cay, Port Canaveral in a balcony 8D non refundable with a D+ discount it was 

$3142 for two people

The 8 night sailing which also includes Miami on Aug 1/20 in an 8D balcony non refundable D+ discount applied was $3922. 

2 people

Sept 27/20 8D balcony was $2930  total 2 people non refundable D+ discount

Sept 27/20 Central Park $1920. 2 people non refundable D+ discount applied