Excursion prices went up

blarko

I’ve been looking (daily) at ship sponsored excursions for my September cruise. Today I noticed all the prices for every excursion were $5-$10 more today than they were yesterday. As if the prices weren’t high enough already. I really want to book an excursion but was hoping for a price drop or sale, not a price increase. Guess that’s what I get for waiting. Did anyone else notice the price increase today?

Look for excursions elsewhere. Just Google what your interested in and the port. You'll find quite a few. And if it's the same as the Carnival one for less, book the Carnival excursion and submit a request for them to honor the lower price. I did that for my upcoming cruise for my excursions in both Grand Cayman and Cozumel. They don't refund you directly, they put 110% of the difference in your onboard account as nonrefundable OBC.

Look for excursions elsewhere. Just Google what your interested in and the port. You'll find quite a few. And if it's the same as the Carnival one for less, book the Carnival excursion and submit a request for them to honor the lower price. I did that for my upcoming cruise for my excursions in both Grand Cayman and Cozumel. They don't refund you directly, they put 110% of the difference in your onboard account as nonrefundable OBC.

I did this last year, got a lot of money back for the Lamani excursion in Belize.

I did this last year, got a lot of money back for the Lamani excursion in Belize.

Can you give us an idea of the vendor and price difference? We are going to book this excursion on our Oct cruise.

Excellent advice! Thanks for the tip!