Travel adaptors

Bryngwyn

You'll have two outlets that will take a Type B adapter at 120V AC, and one outlet that will take a Type E/F adapter at 220V AC. Electronics will "normally" work fine on either, but anything your bringing with a 220V requirement will need an E/F adapter for the Continental Europe (Germany/France, etc.) style outlet.

If you are using UK appliances, you won't be able to use the two U.S. outlets as they are 110/120V. You need the plug adapter for your UK plug that will go into the one 220/240V European outlet only.

If you are using UK appliances, you won't be able to use the two U.S. outlets as they are 110/120V. You need the plug adapter for your UK plug that will go into the one 220/240V European outlet only.

A lot of UK appliances have dual voltage switches that can be changed from 220/240 to 110/120. A US adapter can be used.

You'll have two outlets that will take a Type B adapter at 120V AC, and one outlet that will take a Type E/F adapter at 220V AC. Electronics will "normally" work fine on either, but anything your bringing with a 220V requirement will need an E/F adapter for the Continental Europe (Germany/France, etc.) style outlet.

Also plug type "C":

https://www.worldstandards.eu/electricity/plugs-and-sockets/

What travel adaptor do we need for the celebrity reflection? We are from the UK

We made that mistake first time we sailed with Celebrity !! Why i assumed there would at least 1 uk socket i don’t know !!! The ship had no adapters to buy or borrow , we were on the Baltic cruise so the first stop , cant remember where, we went to find an electrical shop . It was a SUNDAY !! But we did find one !! The owner said he stays open 7 days a week as loads of cruise ship people cone in for the same !!! Haha !! Off on Silhouette in Sep. adapters all packed !!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You don't need a adapter, this is a picture of the outlets available in your cabin

BG-2.jpg

You obviously have never stayed in the UK. The UK plugs will not work in either of the outlets on Celebrity. My advice to the OP is have 1 European Adaptor (round prongs) and at least two USA adapters. But they also need to be cognizant of the fact that the US outlets (two flat prongs) only output 115 Volt A/C....not the 230 found in most of Europe and the UK. So if their UK appliances or electronics can not work with 110-120 Volt they cannot use those outlets without a voltage converter. The European outlet on Celebrity ships does output 220-240 Volts.

Hank

I travel from the UK with multiple US and European adaptors, it means you can maximise your charging options with regards types of plug and voltage.

Enjoy your cruise, counting down the days until our next one.

best to take a multi way adapter with 4 UK sockets and a euro socket on the end of the wire or an adapter,

you can use the us sockets with an adapter but it will charge slower than on the 230v socket

eg.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002HHOKD2/ref=psdc_1098227031_t1_B009L3XQV2

They confiscate those -- extension cords not allowed.

I've never seen a UK to type "C" adapter. I "think" all UK plugs are grounded, and the type "C" would defeat the ground. But we're on the margins of the OP's question now... :)

WQe are not talking about adapters here, in your previous post you mentioned plug type E & F, I expanded that to include plug type C.