Is EZ Air charged separately?

palolake

Does EZ Air show up as a separate charge from your final cruise charge? We've never booked our airfare using EZ Air. We want to be able to use our credit card points to "pay" for it after we return but we need it broken out separately to do that. TIA

It shows up as "Air Fare" on your on your Princess invoice (it shows the amount for each, which I deleted):

Cruise Fare

Air Fare

Transfers

Vacation Protection

Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses

Hope this helps.

I could be wrong, but I don't think there is any way to use points to pay for your tickets in conjunction with EZAir. You will most likely need to book your flights independently. You can however associate your frequent flier number with an EZAir reservation.

I tried using EZ Air for my Alaska cruise, but they don't offer Flex on any flights on Delta. I'm using Delta because they are the only airline with reasonable rates to Alaska from Fl, and their flight times are the best for us. I'll probably just book direct.

I guess I didn't explain it well :o. I don't want to book it with points. After I get my credit card bill, I'm able to use my points instead of having to pay the credit card in cash. I just needed to know if the airfare is a separate charge to show the credit card company or if it's lumped all together in my final bill.

I guess I didn't explain it well :o. I don't want to book it with points. After I get my credit card bill, I'm able to use my points instead of having to pay the credit card in cash. I just needed to know if the airfare is a separate charge to show the credit card company or if it's lumped all together in my final bill.

On our credit card bill it shows as one charge, but as I showed above, it is separated on your Princess invoice.

I tried using EZ Air for my Alaska cruise, but they don't offer Flex on any flights on Delta. I'm using Delta because they are the only airline with reasonable rates to Alaska from Fl, and their flight times are the best for us. I'll probably just book direct.
Odd, we used EZ Air for our recent Alaska trip, flexible option, and we booked with Delta...

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Forums mobile app

Can you pay everything but the EZAir leaving a balance and then use points to pay off the balance?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you need it as a separate item on your credit card, just book your cruise now and you will be charged for your deposit whatever that may be. Then after that, or the next day, go in and book your EZair flights. You will then be charged on your cc for that. So this way you have it as a separate line item.

Pooh

If you need it as a separate item on your credit card, just book your cruise now and you will be charged for your deposit whatever that may be. Then after that, or the next day, go in and book your EZair flights. You will then be charged on your cc for that. So this way you have it as a separate line item.

Pooh

The OP won't see a charge on her credit card until she makes final payment, which as others have stated and to which I can also attest, will be one consolidated item on the statement. However, jagsfan's idea might work.

Even if you make it a separate charge on your card, the charge will simply read "Princess Cruises" so if it is necessary for his card issuer to distinguish between the cruise fare and the air fare (I think that that is what the issue is), won't happen when booking EZAir. Gotta book direct with the airline.

Thanks everyone. I called the credit card company and I have the answer. It will show up as one charge on the credit card statement. But the cruise and the air will be coded differently so the cc company will be able to tell whats what. Then instead of paying off the air part with money, we'll have them use our points.