Odds of getting a table for 30 one night with "Your Time DInning'?

LongHill44

We have 30 in our group, all doing your time dinning. If we email and stop by the MDR and request just one night for a table of 30, they can tell us the day and time, think it could work?

We are 14 adults and 16 kids, even if we need to break us up into 2-4 tables...……..

Thoughts?

Can you even picture a table for 30??? They don't exist!

Well He could seat them in all those two tops that are lined up elbow close together :D It would be just one long line.th?id=OGC.e64863d53912f6661ba2560c6dd7aa96&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2f1.bp.blogspot.com%2f-0EKG_2BdYoY%2fWKIzb36UtXI%2fAAAAAAAAUZI%2fWxXmoHsi2UoZqdh2zf9OWJeq6ifwrQTswCLcB%2fs1600%2fanimated-laughing-emoticon.gif&ehk=h9d1E%2fTR07MZsbllra3r8g

All arrive 30 minutes before the MDR opens otherwise you’ll have a very long wait.

Can’t even imagine trying to herd that many people to ATD as you won’t be put into the queue until everyone is together. There’s always that one that’s always late.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All arrive 30 minutes before the MDR opens otherwise you’ll have a very long wait.

Can’t even imagine trying to herd that many people to ATD as you won’t be put into the queue until everyone is together. There’s always that one that’s always late.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Plus, you all have to be there to be seated. They will not seat you until the entire party is there. No exceptions or tips will help.

Hi

Of course not a table of 30, but if you are ALL doing YTD and you speak with the maître d' on embarkation day they can make arrangements for a day and time, so that you could all seated in the same area. Needless to say, someone would have to be responsible in getting everyone there on time.

have a great cruise

If people told you in your previous thread it won’t happen with 20 what would make you think you could with with 30? You have made quite a few threads, many with the same topics worded a slightly different way and it might be hard to remember them all, but you may want to go back and revisit them. Your questions have been answered many times over.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2608094

If people told you in your previous thread it won’t happen with 20 what would make you think you could with with 30? You have made quite a few threads, many with the same topics worded a slightly different way and it might be hard to remember them all, but you may want to go back and revisit them. Your questions have been answered many times over.

Good point. Their cruise can't come soon enough for many here.

Glad it's not just me thinking the same...LOL:D

With 30 people what are the chances that everyone will WANT to dine together EVERY night?

wow...365 total posts...150 threads created.

wow...365 total posts...150 threads created.

Haven’t had time to count the duplicates. I don’t mind helping people. Actually I enjoy it. But how many times must the same thing be asked by the same person? Many times it’s even in the same day, several minutes apart.

Haven’t had time to count the duplicates. I don’t mind helping people. Actually I enjoy it. But how many times must the same thing be asked by the same person? Many times it’s even in the same day, several minutes apart.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

I know when I dinn in the dinning room I would not want to do my dinning next to a table of 30. Several tables near one another can happen but would be a lot to ask. However it works out I hope when you dinn in the dinning room it is a good experience.

Well this individual needs a lot of help. 146 threads in 4 months.