Cabins on Deck 4

ais1951

I have tried to find a thread but havent succeeded. Is there noise from the communal areas above deck 4 on the Azamara Journey. Unfortunately there is hardly any choice on the sailing I am interested in. I would be grateful for any comments.

Thanks.

Have you checked out the Azamara Cabins thread which is a 'sticky' towards the top of the Azamara boards? The current spreadsheet regarding various features, including any noise issues, of individual staterooms is on page 26.

We have stayed twice in rooms on deck four and never had any noise issues at all (4020 and 4034).

Lynne:)

Hi

Just disembarked from the Journey cabin 4033. No noise at all from above. Occasional vacuuming noise in the hallway if you slept in and as we were not too far above the water line we did sometimes wake up to people in front of us on the shoreline when we drew back our curtains (but just learnt to be careful!). Overall a great position and we wouldn't hesitate to book this cabin again.

Very central for main dining room and caberet lounge aswell as for leaving the ship each day.