Same room but separate charge accounts?

ihrtcruise

Two people to a room but would like separate accounts for charges to our individual cards - can they do that? Assuming and hope so.

Not a problem at all. Just give both CC's at check in.

Everyone is saying "check-in" which means the online check-in. It should actually be obvious as you go through the online check-in.

Interesting as I have just done the online check-in for 6 cruises in March/April 2019 and was not asked for any credit card details during them.

Have done this for years with my travel buddy.

But with that said IF you are expecting any shipboard credits be aware that those don’t always get split up they way you might need. But no problem you can either ask the guest services staff to transfer around money or just settle up by handing each other the correct split.

Everyone is saying "check-in" which means the online check-in. It should actually be obvious as you go through the online check-in.

I recently did my online check-in and was not asked to enter any cc information

Are you implying this happens on NCL or did it happen for you on some other Cruise Line?

Hi,

I work for the cruise port company in NYC, and the credit card info is done at the in-person check-in that everyone must go thru to get their sea pass card. What you input (if anything) on line ahead of time is not relevant at all. Each person can use a separate credit or debit card at the port check-in process. Tell the person at the counter what you want.

I’m certainly not saying that.

It seems to depend on the port. I currently have three reservations and the Miami one has a section on onboard charging (first time I’ve ever seen it). The others don’t have that section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by KeithJenner