Question about price drops, cabin categories

Im currently booked in 2D - 10162 Accessible oceanview balcony on Harmony next September. I noticed that the price is 80.00 lower than what I paid for that cabin for a 4D - 9172 on deck 9 that is also accessible. 80.00 is 80.00 :) I have a call in to my PVP but I assume I would not be able to get that rate for the 2D because of the category difference even though it appears the only difference is location? Anyone know if I could swap to deck 9 for the lower price without losing my OBC? As long as its oceanview balcony, I dont really care what deck. Just seeing what the general consensus is while I wait on a call back :) TIA!

Im currently booked in 2D - 10162 Accessible oceanview balcony on Harmony next September. I noticed that the price is 80.00 lower than what I paid for that cabin for a 4D - 9172 on deck 9 that is also accessible. 80.00 is 80.00 :) I have a call in to my PVP but I assume I would not be able to get that rate for the 2D because of the category difference even though it appears the only difference is location? Anyone know if I could swap to deck 9 for the lower price without losing my OBC? As long as its oceanview balcony, I dont really care what deck. Just seeing what the general consensus is while I wait on a call back :) TIA!

You can only get the lower price if you switch to the lower priced category.

With regard to OBC, you won't lose OBC from booking on board. However, if you have OBC from some other promo, you would lose it unless the same (or more) OBC is being offered now.

You have to take the deal that is effect, not the deal you had. No OBC with current deal? You don't get it of course

Upon further review, the OBC is the same. I do see that the deck 9 4D is a connecting cabin though. :(

There are three Accessible 4Ds on deck 6 that arent connecting. Decisions decisions.

Thanks for the information :)

Upon further review, the OBC is the same. I do see that the deck 9 4D is a connecting cabin though. :(

There are three Accessible 4Ds on deck 6 that arent connecting. Decisions decisions.

Nothing wrong with deck 6

We like deck 6, have sailed on deck 6 twice on that class of ship. You would be able to go right out to the Boardwalk and you can get to Schooner Bar and the Picture area. To go forward, you have to travel the cabin corridor. On deck 10, you are going to have to take the elevator to go anywhere. Deck 6 would allow you to go right out to Johnny Rockets for breakfast or just out to the Boardwalk area without having to take the elevator.:)