Eyelash extensions

Nessie07

5 hours ago, bobkins40 said:

oh wow! every 3 weeks- I thought about getting them... they start at $300 !!!

ill stick to my $25 mascara

Hi, where I live in Los Angeles they are $100 to $120 the first time, & then 50 to 60 for fills as long as you go every three weeks.   I'm still keeping mine up & love them. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I've been getting them since the summer. They are wonderful. I can go almost three weeks and even then they still don't look bad. The first time was $150 and the refills are $50. I love not having to take off mascara.  I keep them clean with micellar water on a Q-tip.  You just have to keep oil away from them.

• 4 years later...

Does the spa on the Holland America ships do eyelash fill ins? I have had them for several years and love them because I am allergic to all mascara. However, I'm going on a long cruise and will have nothing left by the half way point.

8 hours ago, islander47 said:

Does the spa on the Holland America ships do eyelash fill ins? I have had them for several years and love them because I am allergic to all mascara. However, I'm going on a long cruise and will have nothing left by the half way point.

I logged in to my long cruise and can find nothing to do with lashes for pre-purchase. It seems like they would have this service -- they have several wrinkle treatments! -- so it couldn't hurt to ask on board. 

When do you sail? I board in 11 days and could go by the spa and ask for you!

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2018 at 10:00 AM, Nessie07 said:

I am thinking about getting eyelash extensions for my upcoming cruise to glam up my look a bit. But I'm feeling a little unsure if I will like them or not. I guess I'm worried they will bother me or I'll end up damaging them.

Has anyone had these and what is your experience?

Cruise is in 2 weeks so I'm running out of time to decide!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I have debated about eyelash extensions but I had a friend who got them and she got ones they weren't even that big... She told me she could definitely feel them all the time and she thought that they would feel more natural than they do. Ever since then I'm like.. hard pass. I don't fully mind my natural lashes, anyways. I think I see other people with these big lashes and feel like I need them to fit in... A little bit of societal pressure! If you can do magnetic lashes I would just do that... I haven't tried them yet myself, though.

• Like 1