Adventure "Starbucks"

Does the Refreshment Package (not the deluxe alcohol one) include drinks from the place near Cafe Promenade that "serves Stabucks?" I've seen mixed advice on this. It says it does not for "licensed Stabucks," which I dont believe Adventure has. I'm debating getting the refreshment package for my niece b.c she is obsessed with Starbucks (but lives in the south where they are all so far away). She was so excited when I told her she can get her fancy Starbucks drink on the cruise (I'm Dunkin all the way lol). It seems silly, but we lost my 8yo niece last year (her younger sister), so I'm trying to make this vacation beyond special for her. Also why I have asked 58467474 questions regarding our cruise. I really appreciate any any input! :)

Licensed Starbucks are on Oasis and Quantum ships only and do not accept any packages. They will take Starbucks gift cards though. Cafe Promenade is in the package but will not have the exact same drinks as a Starbucks and may not use Starbucks coffee.

Licensed Starbucks are on Oasis and Quantum ships only and do not accept any packages. They will take Starbucks gift cards though. Cafe Promenade is in the package but will not have the exact same drinks as a Starbucks and may not use Starbucks coffee.
There are no licenced Starbucks on quantum class.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

Licenced Starbucks that are the stand alone stores are only found on Oasis class ships. ...

I saw someone report that there was a licensed Starbucks on Mariner, but I've not seen that confirmed yet.

I saw someone report that there was a licensed Starbucks on Mariner, but I've not seen that confirmed yet.

Thanks Bob. I wonder if it was just the regular Cafe with the big Starbucks logo.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

On Mariner, there is a standalone Starbucks across from Boleros on deck 4.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Thanks! Did you notice if people were able to use their Starbucks gift cards there?

You're welcome.

I haven't been onboard Mariner since the refurb. The deck plans show a Starbucks on deck 4, and I confirmed via pictures in the Facebook groups I belong to. I would assume it functions like Oasis Class.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Thank you everyone! She drinks some kind of frappacino concoction... I dont drink coffee, so I really don't know what it all is. Thanks again!

I can guarantee that she'll be ok. We were on Adventure in December '17. EVERY morning DW went to the "serves Starbucks" location right in front of the Cafe Promenade and got a Caramel Frappacino. Every morning. They saw her coming and started mixing it up. (wearing uniforms bearing the Starbucks logo and working in front of the Starbucks logo menu).

So even though we've established that this is *NOT* a licensed location and you can't use Starbucks Gift cards or earn "star" points...

if it LOOKS like a Frappacino, and TASTES like a Frappacino, and has a Mermaid on the cup then *I* call it a Frappacino.

I can guarantee that she'll be ok. We were on Adventure in December '17. EVERY morning DW went to the "serves Starbucks" location right in front of the Cafe Promenade and got a Caramel Frappacino. Every morning. They saw her coming and started mixing it up. (wearing uniforms bearing the Starbucks logo and working in front of the Starbucks logo menu).

So even though we've established that this is *NOT* a licensed location and you can't use Starbucks Gift cards or earn "star" points...

if it LOOKS like a Frappacino, and TASTES like a Frappacino, and has a Mermaid on the cup then *I* call it a Frappacino.

Thank you!!! She will be so happy. :D