Wonderland question

I have never done any specialty dining before. I have prepaid our tips for our upcoming cruise. But we are doing Wonderland and am wondering do you tip there? And if so do you give them cash or like at Johnny Rockets for breakfast one time my sister said breakfast was free so she owed nothing but they brought a paper out showing nothing owed but had a spot that you could add on a tip and it goes on your account. That was years ago at Johnny Rockets not sure how done now. I just want to know if I'm going to need cash to bring I can do that or can it just get added onto my account or it's included in the prepaid tips. As I said I have never done any specialty dining before so I am wondering how this works. Thanks.

I have never done any specialty dining before. I have prepaid our tips for our upcoming cruise. But we are doing Wonderland and am wondering do you tip there? And if so do you give them cash or like at Johnny Rockets for breakfast one time my sister said breakfast was free so she owed nothing but they brought a paper out showing nothing owed but had a spot that you could add on a tip and it goes on your account. That was years ago at Johnny Rockets not sure how done now. I just want to know if I'm going to need cash to bring I can do that or can it just get added onto my account or it's included in the prepaid tips. As I said I have never done any specialty dining before so I am wondering how this works. Thanks.
Gratuities are included in all the Speciality restaurant's but I always give at least $10 cash tip because the service warrants it.

Wonderland especially the first time you go is an amazing experience.

The cover charge for Wonderland includes the tips.

They leave the space on the bill in hope that you will give a little more.

Wonderland is superb! Talk about starting at the top!!!!

Thank you this information helps. I am very excited about trying out Wonderland. Thanks again.

Gratuities are included in all the Speciality restaurant's but I always give at least $10 cash tip because the service warrants it.

Wonderland especially the first time you go is an amazing experience.

Thanks for the information. It does look amazing to go to and I am very excited about going. Thanks again.

Thank you everyone for the info. I am excited to try Wonderland. It looks like a fun place to eat. I'll try and remember to let the waiter bring his recommendations. I go in late August so not much longer. Thanks again.