Departing Breakaway?

FranknBeans

I posted this question on the port's board to no avail. Is it possible to make a 12:15 International flight on a Saturday? I think the cab ride/shuttle is approx 45 min. is this correct?

If you are referring to disembarking the NCL Breakaway in Copenhagen after a 9 day Baltic cruise than this may assist. We were on a similar cruise and returned to Copenhagen on 5 July. We did a walk off with bags and were off the ship and into a cab within 15 minutes of departing our cabin. There were no immigration or customs checks and you are correct - an estimate of a 45 minute cab ride to the Copenhagen Airport is ball park .

If my assumption about your itinerary is not correct I apologize for jumping into the conversation.

We wish you a great trip.

It looks like the op is sailing in January, which means Breakaway is in NOLA. Should be no problem making a 12:15 flight, as long as the ship is not delayed due to weather, medical emergency, inspection, etc. Take your own luggage off and grab a cab.

I posted this question on the port's board to no avail. Is it possible to make a 12:15 International flight on a Saturday? I think the cab ride/shuttle is approx 45 min. is this correct?

You'll be getting off the Breakaway when we're getting on. Yes, it's possible. (Barring any delays getting to the dock, going through customs, and traffic getting to the airport.)

That should be a piece of cake! We've traveled in and out of New Orleans on both Carnival and Norwegian. We live in Baton Rouge, a little over an hour north via interstate, and there have been times where we ate lunch at home after disembarking the ship.