SUMMIT - Bottled Water at Captain's Club Lounge - Summit

CarolRoy

We will be on the Summit in Sept. out of Cape Liberty. We are Elite/Diamond (with RC), will we be able to get bottled water an no charge in the Captain's Club Coffee House and Captain's Club Lounge?

Also will I be able to check in a case of water at Cape Liberty when dropping off my luggage?

Yes, I know some will say the water on the ship is fine. But I have gotten very ill from the ship's water. Even having their tea, coffee, juice.

We will be on the Summit in Sept. out of Cape Liberty. We are Elite/Diamond (with RC), will we be able to get bottled water an no charge in the Captain's Club Coffee House and Captain's Club Lounge?

Also will I be able to check in a case of water at Cape Liberty when dropping off my luggage?

Yes, I know some will say the water on the ship is fine. But I have gotten very ill from the ship's water. Even having their tea, coffee, juice.

Not sure what you are referencing with the Captains Club Coffee House - do you mean the daily continental breakfast? If so not sure if it is available there complimentary. But similar to RCI's Diamond Lounge they have an Elite cocktail hour with complimentary beverages typically held in the Revelations Lounge on deck 11 on Summit where bottled water is available.

In our experience bottled water can be checked in at Cape Liberty. Surprised it was the water that made you ill on board as it is it is extremely safe and is consumed on board by the Officers and Crew as well as passengers. Not questioning your experience, but IMO I would think it would have been from something else.

Celebrity does not have a dedicated Caprains Club lounge like the Diamond club on Royal. They only hold the events in the morning for a couple hours and the evening event from 5 to 7. You certainly get a bottle of water during that time.

You may bring a case of water on board, just throw a luggage tag on it.

Edited by dkjretired

Not sure what you are referencing with the Captains Club Coffee House, but similar to RCI's Diamond Lounge they have an Elite cocktail hour with complimentary beverages typically held in the Revelations Lounge on deck 11 on Summit where bottled water is available.

In our experience bottled water can be checked in at Cape Liberty. Surprised it was the water that made you ill on board as it is it is extremely safe and is consumed on board by the Officers and Crew as well as passengers. Not questioning your experience, but IMO I would think it would have been from something else.

There have been a number of people on this board who have reported the water can be a problem. Believe it has to do with salt content. Doesn’t effect everyone.

The Captain's Club Coffee Break is the official name of what we generally call the Elite Continental Breakfast. Bottled water is not one of the available options there, and even if it was you are requested not to remove beverages. Several passengers have asked for "to go" cups and are always told that there is no carry-out from that event.

The Captain's Club Cocktail hour (actually two hours) is generally held in the Sky lounge. Again, you are requested not to remove beverages from that event.

If you are on a cruise with a large number of Elites, you might be issued drink vouchers instead of the Cocktail hour. You may exchange the vouchers for bottled water. You would get three vouchers per person per night, except for the first night and the night of the Senior Officers Party when no vouchers are issued.

The Captain's Club Coffee Break is the official name of what we generally call the Elite Continental Breakfast. Bottled water is not one of the available options there.....

Thank you - that is what I thought the OP was referencing. And thank you for confirming that bottled water is not available, as I thought as well....:)

OP here. I do not have a beverage package. On RC we were given two 16 oz. bottles each that were in our cabin when we arrived. So to be sure, I will bring a case of water and put a luggage tag on it. Thanks all for your replies.

OP here. I do not have a beverage package. On RC we were given two 16 oz. bottles each that were in our cabin when we arrived. So to be sure, I will bring a case of water and put a luggaSeptemberge tag on it. Thanks all for your replies.

CarolRoy--what date in September? Maybe we will be sailing with you. I will call you next week.