Just need a little help with a refreshment pkg. question

Do both adults in a cabin need to buy the refreshment package? I know you do with the deluxe, but I’m not sure about the refreshment package. I wanted to get the refreshment package for my DH. I have already bought a coffee card for myself.

Do both adults in a cabin need to buy the refreshment package? I know you do with the deluxe, but I’m not sure about the refreshment package. I wanted to get the refreshment package for my DH. I have already bought a coffee card for myself.

I have not heard any reports of people saying that they have to do it with that package. Only with deluxe.

It is not a requirement for the deluxe package either. You can get one deluxe package as long as the second adult purchase the refreshment package. I just did that as my wife doesn’t drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is not a requirement for the deluxe package either. You can get one deluxe package as long as the second adult purchase the refreshment package. I just did that as my wife doesn’t drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This can only be done on the phone, not online. You must know to call and request this.

I assume that you know this, but just in case...……...the coffee card can be shared. :)

• 1 month later...

How do you get the coffee card, not listed in cruise planner? Also, how would they know if you were sharing the refreshment package? For example I might get the package but my daughter might drink soda with the reusable cup and I might order non-alcoholic drink? Never purchased a beverage package before, but thought we might try it out.

How do you get the coffee card, not listed in cruise planner? ...

If you cannot get the coffee card pre-cruise, go to the Cafe Promenade or Cafe Latte-Tudes (depends on the ship) once you are onboard.

How do you get the coffee card, not listed in cruise planner? Also, how would they know if you were sharing the refreshment package? For example I might get the package but my daughter might drink soda with the reusable cup and I might order non-alcoholic drink? Never purchased a beverage package before, but thought we might try it out.

I guess it would come down to what kind of ethics you have and what you want to teach your children about theft. Only you know that.

I guess it would come down to what kind of ethics you have and what you want to teach your children about theft. Only you know that.

I personally would buy 2 packages but was curious how they would know. We have never purchased drink packages before because we don't drink soda or alcohol. We typically stay in suites so we get a drink or two in the lounge or at the special events which is just enough for us, although I guess you could say we did pay for the drinks in the price of the suite. Just reading the description of the package makes me wonder how they would prevent something like that from happening.

what is the going price now for the refreshment package on the ship? I was looking for our sailing in Feb and see it is 30% off and is $20 per day. Guess it has gone up in price since last time I got it...cause that was the price on ship. So only one person can purchase it in a cabin

what is the going price now for the refreshment package on the ship? I was looking for our sailing in Feb and see it is 30% off and is $20 per day. Guess it has gone up in price since last time I got it...cause that was the price on ship. So only one person can purchase it in a cabin

Unfortunately, there is no "going" price. Prices vary, ship to ship, sailing to sailing.

Unfortunately, there is no "going" price. Prices vary, ship to ship, sailing to sailing.

Thanks I just thought that was high with being 30 % off now . It does seem more and more the prices on almost everything varies from ship to ship.