Go Best Internet package

travel1light

Each person that has the package in the cabin can use one device at a time. If you leave one logged in you deactivate it thru the other one you are using to gain access.

You can also share the package with anyone by giving them the account and password but only one can be logged in at one time. A good way to save some money if you don’t need to both have access 24/7

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I’m always amazed at the interest people express about internet utilization on the ships. IMO, I want to get away from all that stuff when on a cruise. I can see checking once or twice a day if you have any important messages, but beyond that you might as well stay home. Yet on every cruise I see people constantly checking phones and pads for various things. Come on folks, you’re supposed to be on Vacation !

I’m always amazed at the interest people express about internet utilization on the ships. IMO, I want to get away from all that stuff when on a cruise. I can see checking once or twice a day if you have any important messages, but beyond that you might as well stay home. Yet on every cruise I see people constantly checking phones and pads for various things. Come on folks, you’re supposed to be on Vacation !

Yes, but some people can only cruise if they can stay in contact as they might own businesses or have employment that requires them to stay connected.

Reminds me of when I was working from home office for a major corporation. I often ran worldwide meetings while out on my boat fishing. We're just talking about larger boats here....right?

As long as there's no video to show what's behind you, you really can work from anywhere :)

With Go Best both of you must choose the same perks, so each would have their own internet package.

You don’t need the Go Best to get a unlimited internet package. You can purchase an individual internet package, sometime it isn’t cost effective to pay the extra for the Go best.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Seeing some conflicting information on the boards for the unlimited internet with the go best package. Does this come with a 2 device limit or just the one at a time?

Thanks

Got this recently, it came with 2 different codes to create 2 separate accounts on board.

So really you can use 2 device, one on each account if you'd like.

You don’t need the Go Best to get a unlimited internet package. You can purchase an individual internet package, sometime it isn’t cost effective to pay the extra for the Go best.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Well, it just might be. You have to do the math. They want $224 for a package on a 7-night Alaskan cruise.

Got this recently, it came with 2 different codes to create 2 separate accounts on board.

So really you can use 2 device, one on each account if you'd like.

I purchased a one device package and switched between my laptop and iPhone. If you are logged on your laptop and attempt to log on to your iPhone, you will get a prompt that another device is connected -- would you like to connect this device. You answer yes, and it disconnects your laptop and connects to your iPhone.

I agree with you for the most part. Main reason for this is to message each other to get together for activities, etc. I am traveling with my family, 6 in total, 3 cabins. Messaging would be sort of useless if it was one device per cabin; reading the replies that it is not the case, so all good.

Thanks for all the replies/guidance.

I don’t always get unlimited- in fact, this will be my first time with the Go Best package - but with a 97 year old mother at home, it’s critical for me to be able to stay connected with family. Internet access isn’t always about work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So there is only one way - your way - to vacation?

Vacation the way you want. Extend other people the courtesy of letting them do the same.

Seeing some conflicting information on the boards for the unlimited internet with the go best package. Does this come with a 2 device limit or just the one at a time?

Thanks

Just off the Equinox with the Go Best package . My husband and I each got a card with separate codes to log in. Unlimited for each of us. Can only log into one device at a time per person/code. I was the only one who used it but was nice to just check email or print boarding passes.

Thanks

Your talking about Go Best package. You each get all 4 perks.

I get a Booking Confirmation from my travel agent. Under Booking Charges it lists wifi 12N 299.00 for each guest and then 299.00 credited back. Same with the premium drink package and your gratuities.

Then your Onboard Credit is listed lower on the page.

My Booking list Go Best near the bottom of the page.

Because sometimes I have to actually work to pay for that vacation😉