Ice Cream on Nieuw Amsterdam?

yes, soft serve and scoops in a cone or bowl - get from the cookie station/dessert area in the Lido Market during meal times. I do not think it was available outside dining times.

The ice cream bar is open all afternoon, you can eat as much as you want. I normally have a couple of helpings sitting out around the pool in the afternoon. Enjoy.

Is Pistachio Gelato served anywhere on the ship? This is my wife's favorite item on earth...

Pistachio gelato is also my "go to" dessert and is available on all HAL ships that have a Canaletto Restaurant. You may have as much as you like when you eat at the Canaletto Restaurant ($15 charge).

Here is a link to the Canaletto Restaurant menu from my June 2018 cruise:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Canaletto.pdf

Actually HAL limits the ice cream based on the hours they serve. Other lines have soft serve machines available 24/7! :)

I saw how guests abused the 24/7 machine on nCL and chose to not eat anything from it. Just watching the 'herds' attack that machine for a few minutes got disgusting.

I far prefer HAL's way of having the ice cream served to us