Mini Bar

mrsboca

This will be our first Elite cruise coming in November. We are doing a B2B. On the first leg I want the mini bar with vodka only! On the 2nd leg I’d like to exchange it for a coffee card. Is this possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes... Call room service to request all bottles other than vodka be traded for vodka.

I know you can trade your minibar setup for a coffee card (or two), but haven't done so. I would imagine it would require a call to room service also.

Yes... Call room service to request all bottles other than vodka be traded for vodka.

I know you can trade your minibar setup for a coffee card (or two), but haven't done so. I would imagine it would require a call to room service also.

You are correct. I don’t drink so I get coffee cards. Not sure how that will work now that they expire. I can’t use 2 cards in one 10 day.

There are no more coffee cards. You can trade your mini bar for two coffee packages by calling room service. If there are two of you in the cabin, they'll load one package on each cruise card. More than two, you specify who should get the packages, then hope they get it right (shouldn't be hard to change at passenger services if they blow it.) Cruising solo, you should get both packages on your cruise card....and as above, become Mr. Nice Guy/Gal at the coffee line as you treat others!

This will be our first Elite cruise coming in November. We are doing a B2B. On the first leg I want the mini bar with vodka only! On the 2nd leg I’d like to exchange it for a coffee card. Is this possible?

You can't get Vodka ONLY. You'll still have the water and soft drinks.

Coffee cards as explained above.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's booze for booze only, so vodka can only be exchanged from the other whiskeys. Vodka cannot be exchanged for beer, soda or water.

It's booze for booze only, so vodka can only be exchanged from the other whiskeys. Vodka cannot be exchanged for beer, soda or water.
Hi Pia...

We've been able to trade beer for vodka.

Can my husband get 2 black coffees in the morning from IC with his loaded room card (coffee card ) ?? or does my husband have to bring both room cards to get 2???

Please don’t tell me I have to go down to the IC myself in the morning & get my own. If so , I will just have him use all those old coffee cards & tell them to punch away , while they are still usable. Beats having to go down twice.

Can my husband get 2 black coffees in the morning from IC with his loaded room card (coffee card ) ?? or does my husband have to bring both room cards to get 2???

Please don’t tell me I have to go down to the IC myself in the morning & get my own. If so , I will just have him use all those old coffee cards & tell them to punch away , while they are still usable. Beats having to go down twice.

You might as well use the old ones since they will expire anyway. But using room card, just have him take both. Just in case.

Ok told to me by my Princess Planner (been with Princess a long time.)

That a B2B is still counted as one cruise even if two and the coffee leftovers

on your cruise card will roll over for your second cruise.

That is what was told to her. Will see if it does on next B2B.

You might as well use the old ones since they will expire anyway. But using room card, just have him take both. Just in case.

I guess , my point has anyone gotten 2 black coffees with this new system for both of us. ???? Or should my DH take one or both room key cards ??? Of course with the coffee cards loaded.

Thanks to any coffee lovers that have sailed with this new system :cool:

Ok told to me by my Princess Planner (been with Princess a long time.)

That a B2B is still counted as one cruise even if two and the coffee leftovers

on your cruise card will roll over for your second cruise.

That is what was told to her. Will see if it does on next B2B.

That's what I was told, but we'll see what happens.....