Lawn Club Grill on Reflection

lovescarborough

Is the Lawn Club all outside? I am just thinking it would be cold for our May trip to Norway.

Yes, it is outside. They do have these heat lanterns which can be positioned by your table.

Is the Lawn Club all outside? I am just thinking it would be cold for our May trip to Norway.

We had an awesome dinner at the Lawn Club Grille on the night we left Belfast two summer ago on Silhouette. They have plastic/see through sheets that come down to shield you from the wind as well as the aforementioned heaters and they have blankets on the back of every chair. Although it was cold, windy and rainy, we had a grand time. And the best part about the LCG on cooler voyages is that since many people on board think it is too cold, there are real bargains to be had. We were the only 10 people eating there that night and we were eating at a 35% discount.

Jim

We will be on Reflection for the first time early next year and I'm planning our visits to the Speciality Restaurants. We have been on many Celebrity cruises but somehow missed Reflection and Silhouette out so we have no idea what Lawn Club Grill is like. I've read some Celebrity blurb about being your own chef but my husband hates to cook on a BBQ ( I know he's probably in a minority but he does ! )and I don't go on holiday to cook either. Can someone please tell me what the menu is like and if someone else will cook it for me ! Thanks for your help.

We really enjoyed Lawn Club Grill.

Many options and the food was great.

Cheers