Petron and Diet Ginger Ale

Hi there,

I was diagnosed with allergies to multiple foods several months ago. Since my go to drink has been Patron (made with Agave) with Diet Ginger Ale, when having a drink. Do any of you know if this available on Royal Caribbean, in particular the Majesty, or should I bring my own Ginger Ale on to have with another Agave product?

Thank you!

Edited by Trip Biatch

Hi there,

I was diagnosed with allergies to multiple foods several months ago. Since my go to drink has been Petron (made with Agave) with Diet Ginger Ale, when having a drink. Do any of you know if this available on Royal Caribbean, in particular the Majesty, or should I bring my own Ginger Ale on to have with another Agave product?

Thank you!

I believe you mean Patron. Yes they have Patron onboard. I am not sure about Diet Ginger Ale. Not sure you can bring onboard Soda.

Hi there,

I was diagnosed with allergies to multiple foods several months ago. Since my go to drink has been Patron (made with Agave) with Diet Ginger Ale, when having a drink. Do any of you know if this available on Royal Caribbean, in particular the Majesty, or should I bring my own Ginger Ale on to have with another Agave product?

Thank you!

I know they have regular Ginger Ale as my husband drinks Maker's Mark and Diet GA at home but regular GA on the ship since they do not have Diet

Hi there,

Thank you!

If you do have Bad Allergies,the first thing I would do when you board is go to the head waiter at the dining room and tell him.We have sat at dinner with a lady that had very bad allergies and she met with the head chef and went over a menu.And every night he came to the table to check with her.

I don't think "Majesty" has the freestyle soda machines. I do however know that they have "Sprite Zero".

Majesty does have the Freestyle machines.

Majesty was actually one of the first, or THE first, to get the Freestyle machines, as a matter of fact. :)

Hi there,

Thank you!

On most ships with the Freestyle machines, they have had Seagram's ginger ale and Diet Ginger Ale. I didn't look on Majesty, but did see it on Freedom, Oasis, and Allure. It was my first time trying the Seagrams brand so I remember it.