FREE Shore Excursions

casofilia

In the last three days I have received two different proforma emails from NCL with the Introductory Page quite clearly stating:-

FREE SHORE EXCURSIONS.

It does not state that there are Shore Excursion Credits but that there are Free Shore Excursions.

The date of the Cuba cruise we are on is included in the later information.

Is anyone able to help me with details of who I should approach to get these FREE SHORE EXCURSIONS.

In New Zealand repeated advertising of that form would be taken as misleading advertising and be subject to a legal challenge and, almost certainly, a hefty fine.

249682094_FreeShorex2.png.76da90a517fdeeb12b74166d3212c3aa.png

1715306451_FreeShorex1.png.9ca251ee5d4efcb17728fce2bc8fe357.png

In the last three days I have received two different proforma emails from NCL with the Introductory Page quite clearly stating:-

FREE SHORE EXCURSIONS.

It does not state that there are Shore Excursion Credits but that there are Free Shore Excursions.

Is anyone able to help me with details of who I should approach to get these FREE SHORE EXCURSIONS.

In New Zealand repeated advertising of that form would be taken as misleading advertising and be subject to a legal challenge and, almost certainly, a hefty fine.

IF they have an excursion $50 or less then, yes, that is free. I once picked this promo years ago and then started actually looking at the offered excursions. It would have been way more expensive to book through them than do what we wanted on our own, as we had 3 in the cabin, and it’s $50 per cabin, not person! I quickly called and changed promos.

IF they have an excursion $50 or less then, yes, that is free. I once picked this promo years ago and then started actually looking at the offered excursions. It would have been way more expensive to book through them than do what we wanted on our own, as we had 3 in the cabin, and it’s $50 per cabin, not person! I quickly called and changed promos.

If you are sailing with someone (like most people) its $25 or less for a "free" excursion as you correctly pointed out its $50 per cabin credit. Of all the "free" offers I think this is the most misleading. They should say "discounted" excursions. Off the top of my head, I cant think of an excursion that costs $25. I suppose maybe a museum? A bus tour would be $49.00 easily.

If you are sailing with someone (like most people) its $25 or less for a "free" excursion as you correctly pointed out its $50 per cabin credit. Of all the "free" offers I think this is the most misleading. They should say "discounted" excursions. Off the top of my head, I cant think of an excursion that costs $25. I suppose maybe a museum? A bus tour would be $49.00 easily.

Lol, DH offered to stay on the ship if I wanted to keep the promo and do something by myself to use the $50....

We have traveled extensively with NCL and, for convenience as much as anything else, have done a very large number of NCL shorex. I bet I could count on 1 thumb the number that would be free for the two of us under the $50 rebate. Totally misleading advertising. And as I said contrary to "Truth in Advertising" laws.

FREE SHORE EXCURSIONS.

Nothing is FREE on NCI

FREE SHORE EXCURSIONS.

Uh maybe NCL?

FREE SHORE EXCURSIONS.

Each of the offers has details/explanations on the website. As in ... if it says 'Free Shore Excursions' the details MAY say something like (for excursions $50 or less). Or some such explanation. What does the website say when you click on each offer?