How many ships are in port the same time as mine?

carajoemom

Is there a website to find out how many ships will be at the port the same time as mine? I am specifically looking for Mediterranean? Barcelona, Gibraltar, Marseille, Genoa, Florence/Pisa and Rome. Also a weather website for temps, etc.?

Thanks for the info if you know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do an internet search using the terms "Cruise TT Ships In Port" and you will find a site that has what you are looking for. No site can be 100% accurate as there are always itinerary changes up to the last minute. But I have never been steered wrong by this site.

The above named suggestion in post #2 is the least accurate of the 'ships in port' sites. Try cruisetimetables.com, and also cruisecal.com. Cruisecal is a pay site, but you can get what you want to know by using the 'itinerary lookup' from the menu bar. EM

The above named suggestion in post #2 is the least accurate of the 'ships in port' sites.

I wasn't sure if this site would allow a link to cruisetimetables since that site is heavy on the ads and marketing.

Whenever I run a check, I usually consult at least three free sources. Cruise TT; cruisetimetables; and then cross-reference those results with the cruise lines' own website for the ships that are reportedly going to be in port that day. And if I am still not convinced, I check the website for the particular port I am interested in. Almost every port has a website that publishes a schedule. Granted, it is a small sample size as I don't check every port for every day, month after month after month. But in my experience, as of two weeks before my departure, I have yet to see any information on either Cruise TT or cruisetimetables that was wrong. Have not used the pay service referred to above. Seems like there is ample free info out there.