Pacific Princess new layout?

jgw321

I am so impressed and corrected! I have only know this space as the "great humidity room".

Did you make this photo? If so, please share when and where. Thanks

January 3, 2005.

At sea between Cristobal, Panama and Cozumel, Mexico.

How did anyone manage to watch this video to the end?

I just turned the sound off. Once I heard that American sales pitch accent I reached for the volume control. The pictures were what I wanted anyway, together with the pause control so I had time to study them.

You’ve really piqued my interest and I, too, can’t identify either of those two spots, so either they were added after we disembarked the Pacific Princess in January 2017 or, as Paul says, they aren’t there still. The video even calls the lounge at 1:40 the Caberet Lounge, but then a few seconds later calls what used to be known as the Caberet Lounge the Show Lounge.

At 0:34, that looks like it could possibly be the front of the Pacific Lounge, but that wall was never there.

I can’t place the lounge at 1:40 at all. It has half-height windows so it’s on a lower deck.

And they’ve been using that same atrium footage for years, so that doesn’t show any changes either.

Very strange.

Princess posted this video on youtube back in 2014. I remember watching it before we sailed on the Pacific last May which was the last cruise before the dry dock. I wish Princess would update things. This has always been an issue with me. On the Royal class ships they show a picture of a Riviera PH suite when you select a rear PH. Both cabins are drastically different.....

Bob