Room tips on crown princess

Badgeaz

I'm current ly booked on the crown princess inside cabin in December . I'm on the riveria deck front of ship. Should I consider moving more towards the center or stay where I'm at. I'm going to be calling my ta on monday

Badgeaz

Hi

I would stay on that deck and move to the back. Reason, you would be close to a huge deck , which is a plus when you are in an inside. Just my thought!

Reader

The Cat ID insides aft on Riviera deck (R711-R745) are in a nice location because you are very close to the Terrace Pool to use as your “balcony.” They are slightly more expensive than the forward cabin you current have booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Cat ID insides aft on Riviera deck (R711-R745) are in a nice location because you are very close to the Terrace Pool to use as your “balcony.” They are slightly more expensive than the forward cabin you current have booked.

OP: if you decide to move and don't want bunk beds hanging on your walls (head/shoulder/back bangers), the only cabins in that area that are for 2 pax only are the last 3 on each side (port & starboard).

We spent 43 days back there on the Crown (more days on other ships). It's our favorite area for a cabin.

Ok thanks for the tips the wife and I are in cabin r236. Which I have no idea if it has the bunk beds ir not. This is our 1st cruise on princess

What you have is a decent location ... would not try to move further midship as you will be under the pool deck. Believe me when I say, you do not want to be under the pool area .... it is very noisy! Would t want you to ruin your first Princess cruise.

We are on the Crown on the November 27th sailing. We are in Cabin R515, which is under the pool. We have stayed in these sideways rooms before and have never heard noise. The sideways rooms are arranged differently and are a bit larger. We love them. Noise has never been a problem for us. We like walking to back of the ship and wallah! pool area right there with buffet one level up.. Enjoy your cruise

OP: if you decide to move and don't want bunk beds hanging on your walls (head/shoulder/back bangers), the only cabins in that area that are for 2 pax only are the last 3 on each side (port & starboard).

We spent 43 days back there on the Crown (more days on other ships). It's our favorite area for a cabin.

Good point. If you move aft only book R736 through R745.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is a nice location. As mentioned previously you are just a quick walk upstairs to the pool, buffet etc. The only issue we had in the forward cabins is that the elevator is hard to access after the theatre gets out. We would just head mid-ship and use those elevators.

I am considering a pair of those interior cabins Riviera aft (R733 and R737, a quad and double) on Crown. Has anyone stayed near there recently, and if so, were there any noise issues from the Horizon buffet above? Also was there a lot of foot traffic in front of the cabins coming and going to the aft pool?