Trivia Buffs: How does RCL set up the games?

Re-gift.

Biker, who routinely gives away trivia items at subsequent trivia sessions or M&M.

Sorry...not going to load my already heavy suitcase with a bunch of trivia items to bring back onboard.....We've started giving them away to the other groups that were playing against us now.

I have just given all the baseball caps I had to a homeless shelter in my hometown.

I play solo. Makes for a Herculean challenge when facing teams of 6.

Our adult son had to play solo during one of our progressive games.....he stayed on board while the rest of us went off ship.....he's our ace in the hole and enjoyed the challenge.....so yes it can be done ;)

Once on Princess, we won a tiebreaker against a team with a high school physics teacher who appointed himself leader. Their team name was "It's Physics-You Wouldn't Understand." We beat them at the egg drop contest, too. Fun memory.

Our adult son had to play solo during one of our progressive games.....he stayed on board while the rest of us went off ship.....he's our ace in the hole and enjoyed the challenge.....so yes it can be done ;)

I'm pretty good at trivia and have won a bunch of times even up against teams, but there have been a couple of cruises with groups that I swear must have been roving bands of trivia experts on a mission to collect every "ship on a stick" on Planet Earth. These people would routinely nail 14 or 15 out of 15 questions - literally impossible for one person to compete solo. Even The Beast wouldn't have stood a chance.

On Explorer last month, they had TV Theme Song trivia and the Schooner bar was filled to capacity with many just standing and playing. There were several teams that got them all correct; many others got 19 out of 20 correct. Never saw a topic generate so many people and so many correct answers.

On our FOS cruise they had a Disney music trivia one night. Packed everywhere including a couple of people on the stairs. Many teams got every answer correct. It went to 4 overtimes. Most fun I've had at trivia.

I'm pretty good at trivia and have won a bunch of times even up against teams, but there have been a couple of cruises with groups that I swear must have been roving bands of trivia experts on a mission to collect every "ship on a stick" on Planet Earth. These people would routinely nail 14 or 15 out of 15 questions - literally impossible for one person to compete solo. Even The Beast wouldn't have stood a chance.

We have seen what we called the Professional Trivia Team. The group was from Michigan. I guess in Michigan they have trivia leagues. This team was a regular at the state finals. Talking with one, this person spends all day researching trivia web sites. They were winning everything and the one they didn't win, they were arguing the answers. Unbelievable.

We have seen what we called the Professional Trivia Team. The group was from Michigan. I guess in Michigan they have trivia leagues. This team was a regular at the state finals. Talking with one, this person spends all day researching trivia web sites. They were winning everything and the one they didn't win, they were arguing the answers. Unbelievable.

It is funny, everyone likes to win but when you realize you are playing for a 50 cent key chain or zipper pull, being right and looking like an ass clown while arguing with the cruise staff is not worth it. Although I do get pretty embarrassed for some of these guys when they don't let it go.

On a recent Serenade TA, there was a group of Pinnacles that always seemed to win. I don’t know how often they switch up the questions, but I guess with 700 plus days, you start remembering a lot of the answers. I heard other teams complaining about them. Geez, it’s a keychain, who cares. My friend and I played together a lot, but she is a walking encyclopedia of knowledge, and we did win a few games. A few times they didn’t have the prizes and told us to wait, but we would just leave.