Whispering Around The World 2019

mysty

3 hours ago, mysty said:

Today is Thanksgiving Day here in Canada.  One of the many things I am thankful for is the opportunity we had to see our glorious world and meet amazing people (passengers, staff and crew) on this cruise.  I hope that everyone who touched our lives on this adventure are well and keeping their heads above water.  I don't know what our world will look like after our battle with COVID.  My fervent wish is that the opportunities to enjoy and explore our world will be restored.  Best wishes to all!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and hubby, Mysty!  Here we are still under lockdown so it's very different from the excitement we were experiencing two years ago in the lead-up to WC2019!  I wanted to thank you again for all the work you put into this thread. It was an amazing effort and we now have, certainly for those of us who sailed with you, a tremendous record of a great cruise. "Them were the days!"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, turtlemichael said:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and hubby, Mysty!  Here we are still under lockdown so it's very different from the excitement we were experiencing two years ago in the lead-up to WC2019!  I wanted to thank you again for all the work you put into this thread. It was an amazing effort and we now have, certainly for those of us who sailed with you, a tremendous record of a great cruise. "Them were the days!"

Thank you Turtle!  This really was a group effort though!  I just lit the spark!  We are now in the second wave of COVID and restrictions have been reintroduced here.  Yes Turtle, it was a wonderful lead up and a magical voyage!  I really hope that folks get the opportunity to enjoy the wonder that we did in 2019!  Stay safe and stay well!  Best to you and Turtle2!  And we really need a "Love" button response here on CC.  Just saying!

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

@AJAX4444  I was reading this thread to recapture the wonderful memories we made on this journey.  Now I am wondering if you have seized the day and made some travel memories of your own.  Understandably the recent 2.5 years have made travel much more difficult.  Know that I am thinking of you and hoping that travel is still in your future!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1