MDR question

nokidz

Going on the Ecstasy this January. We all have early dining and we are all linked. What are the chances of getting one table for all of us? We have 15 people sailing in four cabins. Ten adults and five kids.

You will need 2 tables, close together. If you're LINKED, you should be seated that way....check your table assignments when you board, and if it's not what you want, go to the dining room that afternoon and get it fixed!

I would put the kids at one table, and adults at another.

We had 18 people, and they split us up at one round top table and one rectangular table near it. On the first family reunion cruise we went on, we would take turns at each table so we could visit equally. Because we had fewer family members from greater distances on this cruise, we stayed at our own tables on this cruise for the most part. We had the same waitstaff for both tables.

Going on the Ecstasy this January. We all have early dining and we are all linked. What are the chances of getting one table for all of us? We have 15 people sailing in four cabins. Ten adults and five kids.

ZERO chance.

We once had a round 14top on the Paradise. It was horrible. Either they will divide you at two adjacent tables. There are an extremely limited number of half Booth/half chair tables. They might put you there. It depends on how many other groups etc are on your sailing.

IMHO two tables of 8 would be best. Each table can talk together. Can always rotate tables so everyone can enjoy each other’s company.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's alot to try to herd together. I recommend a set time dining to add a little structure

For our first cruise, there were nine of us at a table for eight. Back then each place setting had three glasses, cup and saucer, and three forks, three knives, two spoons and the bread plate. It was so crowded that it was hard to tell which utensils belonged to who.

Thank you for the answers. Greatly appreciated. I truly didn't think they could fit 15 at one table. All the kids are under the age of 6, so they need to be with their parents.

I plan to email the ship the week before, then go to the dining room when we board. If they can accommodate, awesome, if not, no worries.....I will be on a ship!!!!

Thank you for the answers. Greatly appreciated. I truly didn't think they could fit 15 at one table. All the kids are under the age of 6, so they need to be with their parents.

I plan to email the ship the week before, then go to the dining room when we board. If they can accommodate, awesome, if not, no worries.....I will be on a ship!!!!

If you have linked your reservations there will be no problem

Not all tables are secured to the floor. I have been on cruises were tables have been pushed together to accommodate large groups. Good luck and enjoy!

There is on Fantasy class ships an area where you can put 3 tables of 4 together-stretching to 16, (15) would block entrances, exits, so not safe. Perhaps they will put 5 tables of two together and have the other 5 sit at as table at a table for 4. Good luck!