problems with flights by celebrity

trucker den

I always look for the flights/fares I find myself online (on other travel sites) and then call. Great service, usually fares are as good or better (especially those open end one ways) and they can look at lots of alternatives.

A few weeks back I was booking my Sidney/Auckland flights for my upcoming Solstice cruise. I made a mistake booking on the website, so I called. They were able to cancel my reservation and re-book at a cheaper fare. So sometimes it pays to call.

Interesting. I was just told no discount on another thread a couple of days ago. So, do I understand correctly that there is no actual discount on the purchased fare, but if I call my card a $50 credit will be applied to the card balance? And is that just once per year or every time I use the card for AirtoSea, Choice Air, or whatever they are calling it now to book air thru' the cruise line?

Interesting. I was just told no discount on another thread a couple of days ago. So, do I understand correctly that there is no actual discount on the purchased fare, but if I call my card a $50 credit will be applied to the card balance? And is that just once per year or every time I use the card for AirtoSea, Choice Air, or whatever they are calling it now to book air thru' the cruise line?

That is what they told me when I booked. I needed to call them. How much is what I want to know also. I read on the boards a while ago the the 50/year stacks. Not sure about that. We will see.